MobiColour RESULT: MC #128 Theme: Hats - July 9-15, 2018

Woofie’s Halloween outfit.
View attachment 111770
Posting on behalf of Fabi. This is a photo Fabi made dressing Woofie in my shirt and Tilly hat plus one of my cameras. A pretty good likeness I guess. Woofie didn’t normally put up with this sort of thing. Maybe it was a promise of treats that made it work. Probably iPhone 5. She just sat still until we took the stuff off of her. No doubt indignant. What a sweet old dog she was.
I could see this on a travel poster :):thumbs:

View attachment 111770
Posting on behalf of Fabi. This is a photo Fabi made dressing Woofie in my shirt and Tilly hat plus one of my cameras. A pretty good likeness I guess. Woofie didn’t normally put up with this sort of thing. Maybe it was a promise of treats that made it work. Probably iPhone 5. She just sat still until we took the stuff off of her. No doubt indignant. What a sweet old dog she was.
Woofie!!! :hearteyes: This is priceless!!

Top Hat.
28347B6F-A09D-4CE0-8336-B885BCD2AE7A.jpeg

This is an electrical top hat. When electrical wiring is first being installed in a new house the wall outlets and switch boxes are installed inside these plastic top hats. Their purpose is to maintain the integrity of the vapour barrier seal in the wall, which prevents moisture from condensing inside the walls in winter. Cold climate stuff, I guess. Standard in Canada.
AD975E1F-A4D4-4076-BEEB-B96B00FABC75.jpeg

Here’s another view of the plastic top hat. The electrical box goes inside and the outer flanges are used to tape the hat into the hole in the vapour barrier, completing the seal.

Ah.... so that one's the high hat. I didn't want to ask, they seemed a little preoccupied. I was going for the tallest. :whistle:
Well, it seems they are usually on the right. In this case the cymbal on the right is just a plain cymbal. Maybe the drummer is left handed? Anyhow, it’s the one with top and bottom cymbals facing each other like clam shells, a rod sticking up from the centre, and a foot pedal.

Top Hat.
View attachment 111783
This is an electrical top hat. When electrical wiring is first being installed in a new house the wall outlets and switch boxes are installed inside these plastic top hats. Their purpose is to maintain the integrity of the vapour barrier seal in the wall, which prevents moisture from condensing inside the walls in winter. Cold climate stuff, I guess. Standard in Canada.
View attachment 111782
Here’s another view of the plastic top hat. The electrical box goes inside and the outer flanges are used to tape the hat into the hole in the vapour barrier, completing the seal.
Huh! Learn something new every day!

Well, it seems they are usually on the right. In this case the cymbal on the right is just a plain cymbal. Maybe the drummer is left handed? Anyhow, it’s the one with top and bottom cymbals facing each other like clam shells, a rod sticking up from the centre, and a foot pedal.
That is the hi-hat. You can see the pull-rod right above where his thumb holds the stick :);)

View attachment 111770

Hello, lovely Woofie :inlove:

View attachment 111770
And you haven’t been on a trick and treat walkie?! I bet she’d got doggie treats galore. :inlove:

Ive been hoping the Red Hat ladies will turn up at my local cafe again. That sea of red brims, veils, roses, ribbons (plus matching gloves) was a memorable sight. And no, it did not occur to me to take a photo :confused: :rolleyes: :oops:
Aww, who's I could see the picture. But my third eye already painted it and I'm sure it looks totally different to what you've seen. :)

Back
Top Bottom