MobiColour RESULT: MC #128 Theme: Hats - July 9-15, 2018

High folks, sorry about the wait, I have been on a ladies golfing weekend and didn't have time to wrap up yesterday as we got in late from the golf and straight into supper after a quick shower.

This week I have been seduced by cute and cuddly.

First is younger 's cat. I just love the expression on the cat's face and the manipulation. Anybody who can get their cat to pose with a hat like that gotta win. Love.

IMG_5991.JPG

Next, is FundyBrian 's Wolfie (well done, Fabi). Such patience and acceptance from a senior canine and a character remembered with much fondness by many of us, particularly his keepers!

IMG_5992.JPG

Third is JillyG 's little Ruby. Just-so-cute in that hat.

IMG_5990.JPG

High folks, sorry about the wait, I have been on a ladies golfing weekend and didn't have time to wrap up yesterday as we got in late from the golf and straight into supper after a quick shower.

First is younger 's cat. I just love the expression on the cat's face and the manipulation. Anybody who can get their cat to pose with a hat like that gotta win. Love.

View attachment 111884

Next, is FundyBrian 's Wolfie (well done, Fabi). Such patience and acceptance from a senior canine and a character remembered with much fondness by many of us, particularly his keepers!

View attachment 111885

View attachment 111886
Oooh, Ruby and I thank you for our third place Ann. Well done Brian and Woofie ( :inlove: ) - what a dog, sadly missed. And of course Juliana’s marvellous pusscat, Nina. That is one wonderful image.

View attachment 111884

View attachment 111885

View attachment 111886
Excellent choices!!! Well done younger Juliana!! This is such a great photo. :hearteyecat: High fives to Brian (what a lovely tribute to our dear Woofie!) and Jilly!! :inlove:

View attachment 111884

View attachment 111885

View attachment 111886
Best choices! :thumbs: only it's Fabi's image channeled in over brand gate. :D

Fabi says thanks for the second place. Maybe she will be encouraged to post some more ;)
Congrats to Younger and JillyG. Another entertaining and enjoyable theme!

:eek:
Thank you, or I might say, Nina thanks you for the first place, ImageArt Ann! That was Nina’s sweet 16 last year :inlove: at Christmas time I dressed her as an elf but having the clothes on her made her loose balance and most of the photos I could get were of her laying hopeless on the floor :D
Congrats to FundyBrian; Woofie could surely have been hired to perform in a mistery movie, and to JillyG with that lovely tiny human being! And all the others for the many great photos as well.

I should choose the theme for this week, right? So I guess it could be movement or anything that implies movement. People walking, riding bikes, (on) a boat, a car, long exposure shots... whatever you can think of. I don’t remember seeing this theme recently but correct me if I’m wrong! Here’s one to start things off (pretty sure I already posted this one here a while ago):

CE836E4F-6C8D-444C-A7AB-4C7E56C53F32.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should choose the theme for this week, right? So I guess it could be movement or anything that implies movement. People walking, riding bikes, (on) a boat, a car, long exposure shots... whatever you can think of. I don’t remember seeing this theme recently but correct me if I’m wrong!
Great idea for a theme! :thumbs:

When you have a moment please post up your image in the new thread here: https://mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-129-theme-movement-july-16-22-2018.23337/

Back
Top Bottom