MobiColour RESULT: MC #130 No Theme - July 23-29, 2018

I’m trying to figure out the purpose of the padded fender protectors on the front of this car. Perhaps used to protect it from stone chips while towing the car?
Or while driving it on freeways, yes. I've seen them before on Porsches and other expensive modern cars, but this was the first time I'd seen one on a hot rod. It made sense, though. The paint job was superb, and the car had been driven there. (This wasn't shot at a car show or anything, just a weekend day on the wharf.)

Last edited:
Comical Reality

3949A5F1-7F08-4948-8DA3-50C33107604B.jpeg

6pod native, Snapseed, Clip2Comic

Wow! Found or manmade?
Yes the face was there in the smoke but it required a bit of lightening toward the bottom to even up the exposure. The original exposure was made in NightCap Pro in Light Trails mode and I did some panning between, and sometimes during, bursts to keep them spaced apart. This made it more like light painting. Lots of fun.

Thanks, Cat.
And a question: I don't understand the multi quote here. I pressed the button, it says it hss copied it to but it doesn't show when writing the answer.
How do I do here? :eek:
There’s a little box which says “Insert Quote” underneath the box where you type. If you’ve pressed +Quote then the box appears.

Thanks, Cat.
And a question: I don't understand the multi quote here. I pressed the button, it says it hss copied it to but it doesn't show when writing the answer.
How do I do here? :eek:
After you add all the quotes you want, then go to the space to post a reply and there’s a button that says “Insert Quotes”, tap that, then “Post Reply”.

There’s a little box which says “Insert Quote” underneath the box where you type. If you’ve pressed +Quote then the box appears.

After you add all the quotes you want, then go to the space to post a reply and there’s a button that says “Insert Quotes”, tap that, then “Post Reply”.

Ahaaah! Thank you! Now it works. :feet:

Perfect

View attachment 112149
Daves - vsco n snapseed

Nice colour shot on what looks like a lovely clear day.
(Also reminds me of a meme doing the rounds a while back :lmao:)

That’s special :inlove:
Love the strong reds all connected up.

How much did you crop original image?

Tricircle
MaxCurve, Gloomlogue
View attachment 112157

And this one :inlove:

The face behind starburst eyes.
View attachment 112159

NightCap Pro, Affinity.

Cool DE :thumbs:

Back