MobiColour RESULT: MC #130 No Theme - July 23-29, 2018

Rainy day Mallow from this afternoon.
View attachment 112250
20 frame DNG focus stack made in CameraPixels, merged and edited in Affinity.
It’s interesting how Musk Mallow petals get more translucent when wet.
Beautiful image Brian :thumbs: The clarity on the water droplets is amazing. I’ve been having fun with this combination too :)

It's the fire treated panel of a burnt out car in the middle of nowhere. We called it in.View attachment 112248
Wow.... and a bathtub too it looks like. :confused: This is a job for Sherlock Holmes. :appsir:

I assumed the car was dumped and burnt by disaffected youths. The bath came later (not burnt) and was fly tipped by a builder (theres platerboard and empty filler tubes) who didn't want to pay to dispose of their rubbish. It would make me angry if it wasnt so common.
Aha.... ggggrrrrrrr...... :mad:

7F45DD65-1235-4DE6-8D17-C0E8900356FD.jpeg
Birds on a Branch
SuperimposeX, Snapseed

It’s really a lot more difficult than I thought it would be, not commenting on each image. But I’m being strong (not that strong, obvs, because I’ve had to resort to commenting here). Keep up the great work all of you lovely colourful people. :inlove:

Wowza - what a vibrant edit! That little bit of ‘horizon’ really adds something for me. And oh my, that blue :inlove:
I’m glad you liked it. I’m struggling to achieve a certain look. The magic app hasn’t appeared yet so it takes a lot of manual steps and retouching. What appears to be the horizon is actually the front of the left fender. The far side headlamp is just outside the frame to the right.

Back
Top Bottom