MobiColour RESULT: MC #131 Theme SMILE - July 30-Aug 5, 2018

There‘s something fishy going on. Recycled Art work.
I’ve seen several pieces by this artist on display in Saint Andrews, NB. Most were is situations with chaotic backgrounds. These two were on display in the lobby of the Algonquin Hotel. I smile every time I see one. Entirely made of recycled materials. Mostly metal from pop cans and food tins.
3B5522F1-496C-40E9-BC6B-33237CCEF414.jpeg

0B71BAA9-B49F-4A65-92DC-060B33E1EBC4.jpeg

I’ve seen several pieces by this artist on display in Saint Andrews, NB. Most were is situations with chaotic backgrounds. These two were on display in the lobby of the Algonquin Hotel. I smile every time I see one. Entirely made of recycled materials. Mostly metal from pop cans and food tins.
View attachment 112446

View attachment 112447
So clever!

View attachment 112446

View attachment 112447
What fabulous pieces of art. The price wiped the smile off my face.:eek: At least I think it’s the price.o_O

What fabulous pieces of art. The price wiped the smile off my face.:eek: At least I think it’s the price.o_O
It’s pretty impressive if she can get over $1000 for a sculpture made of recycled pop can lids, etc. Or for that matter, the art market being what it is, getting a decent price for any sort of artwork is pretty impressive. I’m always happy to see someone who can get a decent price for their artwork.

View attachment 112446

View attachment 112447
Gorgeous! I love art made from recycled stuff. :inlove:

It’s pretty impressive if she can get over $1000 for a sculpture made of recycled pop can lids, etc. Or for that matter, the art market being what it is, getting a decent price for any sort of artwork is pretty impressive. I’m always happy to see someone who can get a decent price for their artwork.
Here in the UK people sell their art work for pennies unless they are a big name of course. Even private art classes seem to be a fraction of what they cost in the US. Don’t know how artists survive.

Here in the UK people sell their art work for pennies unless they are a big name of course. Even private art classes seem to be a fraction of what they cost in the US. Don’t know how artists survive.
You need to start out with lots of money and keep making art until the money runs out.

Back
Top Bottom