MobiColour RESULT: MC #132 Theme: Inside - August 6-12, 2018

Catnip
203C4417-FD09-4428-9E03-9DA6D1C20274.jpeg

The goldfinch was very cooperative. It just sat there and let me get about 3 feet from it (although you’d never know I was that close thanks to the iPhone lens.)
I know! I always think that things are going to be bigger in the image than they actually appear when I look at it. It’s annoying.

Waze has a thingy inside the app that does that too: and it tell you where the police are, and warns of some kind of impending doom. Although that one has not yet popped up on my phone...
I’ve tried, but I just cannot get into Waze. I know people who just swear by it, but I don’t like it at all. All the chatter and fluff and things popping up are so distracting! I know you can turn most things off, but I also don’t like how the map looks. I use Maps and it works great for me.

I’ve tried, but I just cannot get into Waze. I know people who just swear by it, but I don’t like it at all. All the chatter and fluff and things popping up are so distracting! I know you can turn most things off, but I also don’t like how the map looks. I use Maps and it works great for me.

Does Maps tell you where you parked your car??

I know what you mean :p Waze belongs to Google so it is their universe we drive through. Maps is getting a lot better than it used to be :) I'm thinking in larger cities it will be a lot more detailed than out here in the country ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom