MobiColour RESULT: MC #133 Theme: Two Colors - August 13-19, 2018

Green & White
Gloomlogue, MaxCurve
6070D500-9A26-400F-9A3E-B7052F3E9EF4.jpeg

Union Station, Reflection.View attachment 112899
ProCam, Snapseed, Adobe Fix

Fabulous. Nice edit.

Given the previous discussion on Black, perhaps White is counted as a third color in my photo and needs to be edited further... ? I’ll work on that

No, no - John is simply fulfilling his contractual obligations — we pay him an honorarium to bring to our collective attention the finer points of various philosophical semantic and epistemological issues as they arise. Helps keep us on our toes, conversationally-speaking. We tried to secure him for phenomenology as well, but we couldn’t afford his rates.

We tried to secure him for phenomenology as well, but we couldn’t afford his rates.
There's that but his adherence to a realist phenomenology also clashed with the constituent and genetic phenomenologists onsite nearly causing mobitog to disappear up it's own philosophical precept. John's phenomenology is just too dangerous to be allowed to roam wild.

No, no - John is simply fulfilling his contractual obligations — we pay him an honorarium to bring to our collective attention the finer points of various philosophical semantic and epistemological issues as they arise. Helps keep us on our toes, conversationally-speaking. We tried to secure him for phenomenology as well, but we couldn’t afford his rates.

There's that but his adherence to a realist phenomenology also clashed with the constituent and genetic phenomenologists onsite nearly causing mobitog to disappear up it's own philosophical precept. John's phenomenology is just too dangerous to be allowed to roam wild.
:lmao:
I’ll say it, cuz we’re all thinking it: FRUITLOOPS

LOL.... you’re getting good at the color naming!! Love all the names and the images...so serene.
I’m just reading the colour names from a Colour Name app. I scan across the colours in the photo looking for the predominate colour name. It determines the colour name from the RGB value. There are a few other apps like this but I’m trying to avoid expensive in-apps. The extras include such things as matching to Pantone swatches, giving HEX, CMYK, HSB, values and other colour libraries.

Back
Top Bottom