MobiColour RESULT: MC #137 Theme FACE - Sept 10-16, 2018

Picssso eyes

B1D52416-FAFF-4538-9061-DA3AB22118D8.jpeg

I posted this in my 52 last year (I think). It’s from my Cubist period, which lasted the four plus hours over five-ish day’s I spent on this image. Done on normal sketch paper with Prismacolour pencils: which, if you like coloured pencils, are to die for — oily, rich colours, smooth as silk, fabulous range of colours and a price to match :eek:

I don’t know why her mouth photographed black — I’m fairly sure it was Tuscan Red :mobibabe:

Picssso eyes

View attachment 114181

I posted this in my 52 last year (I think). It’s from my Cubist period, which lasted the four plus hours over five-ish day’s I spent on this image. Done on normal sketch paper with Prismacolour pencils: which, if you like coloured pencils, are to die for — oily, rich colours, smooth as silk, fabulous range of colours and a price to match :eek:

I don’t know why her mouth photographed black — I’m fairly sure it was Tuscan Red :mobibabe:
Absolutely stunning piece of work Jennifer... :notworthy:

I don’t believe her mouth is black, at least not here for me, just a very dark reddish colour (if that’s what Tuscan red is?)... :D

Picssso eyes

View attachment 114181

I love this. :hearteyes::mobibabe::hearteyes:

Picssso eyes

View attachment 114181

I loved this in your 52 also. :thumbs: And like Venomator, I see very dark red in her lips. It's clearer on my desktop monitor than on my iPad.

Back
Top Bottom