MobiColour RESULT: MC #137 Theme FACE - Sept 10-16, 2018

Marvellous.:thumbs:
I loved finding this. We were backstage after seeing P!nk in Atlantic City (my good friend is one of her backup singers) and the place was empty - it was late - and this was just sitting there.... very surreal Stephen King-ish moment. Of course I was the only one who photographed it... everyone else was scared of it. :lol:

You guys inspired me to get Mixerpiece and actually edit on my iPad! It was fun, but a bit buggy?? (Maybe because my iPad is 6 years old?)
  • I wish you could flatten bits or connect them.
  • Making things small is a bit tricky... many times I had to make the object super big and then pinch it down quickly.
  • My iPad was merely laying on my bed and I was doing something else, and when I looked again a bunch of my elements had been switched out - different eyes, torso, misc elements. I felt like I was going crazy.... luckily I had saved mine otherwise I might have thrown my iPad.
  • Holy moly the quality is horrible! For $1.99 it should be hi-res. :mad: I had to run it through Big Photo just to get it to a decent size.

A59CF6E4-0EAF-4019-9D26-374D9ADD374C.jpeg

You guys inspired me to get Mixerpiece and actually edit on my iPad! It was fun, but a bit buggy?? (Maybe because my iPad is 6 years old?)
  • Making things small is a bit tricky... many times I had to make the object super big and then pinch it down quickly.
  • My iPad was merely laying on my bed and I was doing something else, and when I looked again a bunch of my elements had been switched out - different eyes, torso, misc elements. I felt like I was going crazy.... luckily I had saved mine otherwise I might have thrown my iPad.
  • Holy moly the quality is horrible! For $1.99 it should be hi-res. :mad: I had to run it through Big Photo just to get it to a decent size.

View attachment 114319
I have difficulty pinching to resize: actually since high school, but that another story. I love this Catherine :):inlove::thumbs:

View attachment 114319
Love it.

View attachment 114319

Off to the App Store:)

I have LOVED seeing everyone’s interpretation of the word Face. I’ve loved the graffiti faces, the selfies, the arty faces, faces on beer bottles and milk churns, cliff faces, rock faces, human, bird and animal faces - alive and sculpted. It’s been a joy to go through them again, but choosing favourites has been hard.

Out of all of these lovely images, one kept rising to the top. That one is A Face Replicated from MotownLarry. It makes me smile every time I look at it. :DThat is such a great t-shirt with the same face (and torso) going off into infinity. The cartoon on the front is brilliant, as is the artist who drew it. We all want one now, but with our faces on it obviously.:rolleyes:
03F9B9FA-3DB5-4906-B343-B254A7E62366.jpeg

Second is RoseCat Catherine’s untitled arty head with glasses. It is sooooo lovely to see Catherine doing one of her wonderful artfully edited images. I hope we see more!
C9FB5E8E-0ED1-432E-AF1A-9245A712B012.jpeg

Third is rizole Rizole, with My Face. A great composition for a selfie. Every time I look at that face, I thank goodness that we are still able to gaze upon it and that it’s in one piece, albeit held together in places with bits of ironmongery.
B961BA23-C8D3-494C-A8B5-6774810BA1DC.jpeg

Thank you all so much for embracing the theme and giving me such Mobi Colour Challenge joy this week.

I have LOVED seeing everyone’s interpretation of the word Face. I’ve loved the graffiti faces, the selfies, the arty faces, faces on beer bottles and milk churns, cliff faces, rock faces, human, bird and animal faces - alive and sculpted. It’s been a joy to go through them again, but choosing favourites has been hard.

Out of all of these lovely images, one kept rising to the top. That one is A Face Replicated from MotownLarry. It makes me smile every time I look at it. :DThat is such a great t-shirt with the same face (and torso) going off into infinity. The cartoon on the front is brilliant, as is the artist who drew it. We all want one now, but with our faces on it obviously.:rolleyes:
View attachment 114391

Second is RoseCat Catherine’s untitled arty head with glasses. It is sooooo lovely to see Catherine doing one of her wonderful artfully edited images. I hope we see more!
View attachment 114392

Third is rizole Rizole, with My Face. A great composition for a selfie. Every time I look at that face, I thank goodness that we are still able to gaze upon it and that it’s in one piece, albeit held together in places with bits of ironmongery.
View attachment 114393

Thank you all so much for embracing the theme and giving me such Mobi Colour Challenge joy this week.
Well done MotownLarry and RoseCat. And me and my ironmongered bonce thank you JillyG for my third.

View attachment 114391

View attachment 114392

View attachment 114393

Very nicely summed up m’dear and excellent selection of iMages from a difficult classification (of your own doing!)... :thumbs:

Congratulations to Larry Lzed for the pick of the bunch and Catherines RoseCat & Riz rizole for also being selected - the best of an awesome bunch... :notworthy:

Thanks to everyone who participated and made the judges job a little more challenging... :D

View attachment 114391

View attachment 114392

View attachment 114393

Great choices and yes I do think Catherine hides her arty talents. Was searching the App Whisperer and saw some lovely stuff by her!

Back
Top Bottom