amazing photo!!the textures wonderful. the innards look like a different photo pasted in. That thing, whatever it is, belongs in the Smithsonian. (After seeing this I don't think I can post in this challenge.)

As always I love your critique/comments, David - but we can't allow any of this 'After seeing X I can't post ..' nonsense. Apart from anything else, if other artists' fantastic images were a reason not to post images we'd have pages and pages of empty threads & no images to feel intimidated by. Besides, we're used to you/your art now and we like you/it, so you're bonded to us forever. Didn't read the fine print, did you?

amazing photo!!the textures wonderful. the innards look like a different photo pasted in. That thing, whatever it is, belongs in the Smithsonian. (After seeing this I don't think I can post in this challenge.)
This is amazing!
Fantastic Ted - it's 3D. How did you manage that?
Thank you all. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: (And deepop -- What zenjenny said.)

That thing is part of a decrepit steam engine that sits in a local park. I think the unusual effect of the view through the hole comes from unexpected lighting. It looks (to me anyway) as though anything in there should be dark, but in fact there's light coming in from the left side (where it's partly open) and from the top (where the metal covering is rusted through), so the light gives shape to the tubes and stuff that you wouldn't expect. (That's my theory anyway -- I didn't set it up, just snapped it.)

As always I love your critique/comments, David - but we can't allow any of this 'After seeing X I can't post ..' nonsense. Apart from anything else, if other artists' fantastic images were a reason not to post images we'd have pages and pages of empty threads & no images to feel intimidated by. Besides, we're used to you/your art now and we like you/it, so you're bonded to us forever. Didn't read the fine print, did you?
Well, I had a kind of shock after saw it due her beauty o_O:inlove::inlove::inlove:
I agree with Jilly JillyG that there is a "3D Max effect" that maybe is the special insight that Ted terse use to get this outstanding image, result of a precise and detailed mastering of lightning and shot composition. All the elements of the image seems to have a delicate attention. Look per example the elements inside the hole: the tones, the shapes... Simply FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

Nobody reads the fine print. Like everybody else I just clicked "agree".I guess I'm forever Mobified

Last edited:
Circle and lines
native cam, Snapseed

image.jpeg

Jees, terse Ted. Or *wow*, or something. You've outdone yourself with circles here! And I reckon the Circles and Wheels outdoes even the Iron Wheel which outdid your previous. We've still got four days. More circles, please :)

Bcs you had one of those weeks at work etc and you are prob wired and need to wreck a lot of images to come down :mobibabe:

And how beautiful is all this lightness & serenity, order in the chaos, soothing hues, complex but not complicated shapes . . . Hope it worked for you :inlove:
[emoji4] You really *see* into things so beautifully... Thanks Jen. [emoji173]️

Back
Top Bottom