Beached Jellyfish 2

image.jpeg

Same jellyfish with a Brushstroke version layer and an Imaengine version mask in Union.

Wow, amazing photos. Is this stuff you have taken now or dug out of your stock?
So funny, I was just going to post something very similar.... :lol: Everyone is posting such amazing images, and I'm thinking "How do they have time to go searching for circles?!?! And actually find such amazing entries!" but maybe it's because I'm slammed at work and can't even think straight.... or think circular.... :confused:

Wowza...these colors. [emoji173]️ I'd hang this on my wall.

Wowza right back at ya: I can't think of much greater honour for my art than to have a piece selected to hang on the minimalist wall of the Queen of Minimalism's Tiny House. Where can I send the full res version (and would you like postage stamp size or 6' by 6'? )

Couldn't find and good circles in the last couple of days, so I just had fun with Circular (may be cheating with a circle theme)
All Circulated images are my own shots

Beatles"(With uvula) From Me to You
IMG_2744.jpg

Multiple, Circular
Mitosis I
IMG_2745.JPG

Mitosis II
IMG_2746.JPG

Multiple, Circular, Superimpose, Brushstroke, iColorama
IMG_2759.JPG

Couldn't find and good circles in the last couple of days, so I just had fun with Circular (may be cheating with a circle theme)
All Circulated images are my own shots

Beatles"(With uvula) From Me to You
View attachment 76810

Multiple, Circular
Mitosis I
View attachment 76811

Mitosis II
View attachment 76812

Multiple, Circular, Superimpose, Brushstroke, iColorama
View attachment 76813

Love the combinations of Circular effect with the painterly apps. Wonder what would happen if you put a bit of one of them thru Decim8 ? :whistle:
PS: cheating??? :eek: :eek: :eek: Please. 'Creative/interpretive' :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom