• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #140 Theme: Lines - Oct 1-7, 2018

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Device
Samsung
Marvellous close up! I didn’t realise that these “skinny legs” spiders (as Rog’s 4 year old granddaughter calls them) actually eat those big bulky house spiders. We were told this by a spider expert and actually saw a dead one in the skinny legs’ web!!:eek:
Yes. And as well as cannibalizing other species of spider they are one of the few species of spider that will tolerate others of their own species in their territory.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes. And as well as cannibalizing other species of spider they are one of the few species of spider that will tolerate others of their own species in their territory.
Yep, I’ve noticed that too. If I was a spider I’d give them a wide berth!