MobiColour RESULT: MC #149 No Theme - Dec 3-9, 2018

E00671BC-DB83-4B25-A33A-CE22081610EF.jpeg

Focus
Moment macro lens, Lightroom camera, ACDSee Pro

Things that go on when no one is watching.
View attachment 117909
I thought it needed something extra, maybe some reindeer poop? I guess the curious deer will have to do.
Affinity 4 image composite.
This is, sorry, awesome! I thought it was a great blend, then I saw the deer. Great job!

View attachment 117846
Return of the geese...
DistressedFX & Snapseed

I started my daily morning walk routine last January-ish. I was loving all the geese flying overhead and their loud, raucous morning conversations on the lake. Then, one morning in March or April, they were gone. Just like that. Literally overnight. The morning before there were hundreds on the lake, and they seemed especially loud (now I believe they were excitedly discussing the eminent departure and journey). The next morning, not a goose in sight. My walk past the lake was silent. It was a bit shocking, and after a few days when I realized they weren’t coming back, I felt sad. Over the spring and summer I’d see just a handful now and then.

But then.... Autumn came, and suddenly around October, I began seeing the flocks flying in - I’d hear them first, and the sound literally lifted my heart. Little by little the lake has filled up, and my morning walks are once again accompanied by geese flying overhead, and loud animated conversations on the lake. Life is good. :inlove:
Love it when the birds are for real and not ‘stamped in’!

Back
Top Bottom