Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #15!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, as well as deciding
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

The theme this week is "fuzzy".

The judge for this challenge is mwolfer Mel!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1462769850.507698.jpg

This was shot through the window of a moving train, on a grey drizzly day. The original was basically a mono shot due to the weather, so I jacked up the color in iColorama. No other edits.

I have a question: These threads should be for a week, but sometimes they are opened on Monday and I think we even had one opened on Wednesday. But till Sunday it's not a week. Could it be possible to post a deadline to the first opening? Pretty please!!!! Forgot about #14 as the Sunday was busy, sorry. [emoji30] And actually I haven't even seen notifications which remind me … just to clear this up for everyone now and in the future: PLEASE put a deadline on it. Thanks! [emoji4]

I like the theme and it seems like RoseCat and I have similar drive by train shots ! As I spend quite a lot of time commuting I do it a lot :) I just wonder if this thread will fill up with similar out of focus shots.......and maybe a few caterpillars !!
25029213985_919160ab0d_o.jpg

fuzzy journey ~ lg g4 with some hipstamatic

I have a question: These threads should be for a week, but sometimes they are opened on Monday and I think we even had one opened on Wednesday. But till Sunday it's not a week. Could it be possible to post a deadline to the first opening? Pretty please!!!! Forgot about #14 as the Sunday was busy, sorry. [emoji30] And actually I haven't even seen notifications which remind me … just to clear this up for everyone now and in the future: PLEASE put a deadline on it. Thanks! [emoji4]
Sometimes the discrepancies are due to all of our time differences... and, erm, the fact that a couple times I forgot to close the thread and open a new one - :eek: :zip: - which is why those particular threads opened late.

I chose Sunday to Sunday as many times work gets busy and I may not be able to start the new challenge during the week (I think I tried in the beginning to open/close on weekdays, and that was proving problematic for me) so I'm doing my best to make it happen Sunday to Sunday (like Vix does with MobiMono.) But again, it's U.S. East Coast Sunday, which may very well be middle of the night Monday for some of our members. :barf:

This challenge is pretty fluid, not very strict or structured (well, other than being only color images and sometimes with a theme, that is... :whistle: ) But I can put the date of the ending Sunday in the title of the thread, if that would be helpful (but just keep "SUNDAY" in your mind whenever thinking about MobiColor... :sneaky: ) Although I won't guarantee that I might forget to close it on a Sunday, which means the next one might open a bit late, and then not run a full week... :oops: :rolleyes: I will do my best to keep it on track, though. :thumbs:

And actually I haven't even seen notifications which remind me …
If you're not getting notifications, be sure that you select "Watch Thread" whenever a new challenge is created. :thumbs: Also, make it a daily practice to check the "New Posts", which will always show every post made since you were last on MobiTog, so if a new challenge is created, it will be there. And, I will also try to post a reminder inside each challenge letting people know the deadline is fast approaching.... but, again, just keep saying the mantra "SUNDAY". :D

Also, if the person judging the challenge hasn't time to pop in on Sunday, no worries - don't want to create any stress here. We're not punching clocks at MobiTog! LOL The MobiJudge can determine the winner(s) when they're able, and I can still create a new challenge. And if necessary, we won't have a theme until the judge says otherwise, then we'll switch gears (like we did in one of the challenges.)

But, most importantly........ HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D

I like the theme and it seems like RoseCat and I have similar drive by train shots ! As I spend quite a lot of time commuting I do it a lot :) I just wonder if this thread will fill up with similar out of focus shots.......and maybe a few caterpillars !!
View attachment 76967
Ahhhhh..... this is beautiful. :inlove:

Sometimes the discrepancies are due to all of our time differences... and, erm, the fact that a couple times I forgot to close the thread and open a new one - :eek: :zip: - which is why those particular threads opened late.

I chose Sunday to Sunday as many times work gets busy and I may not be able to start the new challenge during the week (I think I tried in the beginning to open/close on weekdays, and that was proving problematic for me) so I'm doing my best to make it happen Sunday to Sunday (like Vix does with MobiMono.) But again, it's U.S. East Coast Sunday, which may very well be middle of the night Monday for some of our members. :barf:

This challenge is pretty fluid, not very strict or structured (well, other than being only color images and sometimes with a theme, that is... :whistle: ) But I can put the date of the ending Sunday in the title of the thread, if that would be helpful (but just keep "SUNDAY" in your mind whenever thinking about MobiColor... :sneaky: ) Although I won't guarantee that I might forget to close it on a Sunday, which means the next one might open a bit late, and then not run a full week... :oops: :rolleyes: I will do my best to keep it on track, though. :thumbs:

If you're not getting notifications, be sure that you select "Watch Thread" wh... but, again, just keep saying the mantra "SUNDAY". :D

But, most importantly........ HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D

Believe me I did turn on watch thread, that's sometimes a reason to post something early (even a joke) to keep an eye on it. But I still haven't understand the rule so it seems. Some threads send me nearly every post, with this I had nothing. Though posted something. I haven't seen any picture being posted, that's why I forgot. [emoji30] Never mind. So it is ALWAYS the next following Sunday. Will do my best to keep it in mind. [emoji4]

View attachment 76967
Love this. The smudges on the window really work.

Back
Top Bottom