Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #151!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: A Gathering - human or animal

The judge for this challenge is Coronation80 Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:
The Majorettes

E44B9699-7778-4D93-BBC9-F133AC30A254.jpeg

I think this fits the bill. Can you see the characters from The Nutcracker?

Daffy Ducks. The slug patrol.
CB0AFD63-4FB4-41A3-BAC9-79DE41593162.jpeg

This is a remake of an older photo. My neighbour has double fenced his garden. These are the guard ducks. They are housed within the outer fence but kept out of the garden which is in the centre. Their job is to patrol the outer perimeter and eat any slugs that dare to infiltrate from the surrounding field, thereby preventing them from getting to the garden. Jim takes his fencing seriously the outer fence also has galvanized metal dug down into the ground by almost 2 feet. This is to thwart borrowers like groundhogs and skunks. Plus the outer fence is electrified. GZZzzzzttt!.
Fusion, Painnt.
Edit: and in the fall they eat the ducks. Slug fed ducks.

View attachment 118213
This is a remake of an older photo. My neighbour has double fenced his garden. These are the guard ducks. They are housed within the outer fence but kept out of the garden which is in the centre. Their job is to patrol the outer perimeter and eat any slugs that dare to infiltrate from the surrounding field, thereby preventing them from getting to the garden. Jim takes his fencing seriously the outer fence also has galvanized metal dug down into the ground by almost 2 feet. This is to thwart borrowers like groundhogs and skunks. Plus the outer fence is electrified. GZZzzzzttt!.
Fusion, Painnt.
I love the quizzical look on the last one!

View attachment 118213
Fusion, Painnt.
Lovely image Brian.:thumbs:

A gathering of sea lions
(I don't think I've posted this here before, just on Instagram.)

EDIT: Whoops, just discovered that I had used this photo in MC before. Apologies, and please move along. Nothing to see here.

Nevermind, at least for Coronation80 it’s new and probably for us Alzheimers, too. Just post it! If it fits, it fits. We can have a side competition how often does the same image win in different themes. I don’t see any problem here.

Unruly mob.
949A0DDA-BCD4-4D7E-AA66-C811DAFA812C.jpeg

I’m anthropomorphizing here, but for now I’ll pretend these snowmen and snow women are people of a sort.
At this time of year they reappear and form their picket line on the windowsill. At least they don’t take up protest signs. Overall the seem pretty cheerful. Perhaps sneaking the odd shortbread cookie from the table below. This isn’t all of them, of course. More of Fabi’s army are standing guard on every flat surface in the living room. No doubt watching for any signs of Christmas humbug.
Gimbse camera.

Nevermind, at least for Coronation80 it’s new and probably for us Alzheimers, too. Just post it! If it fits, it fits. We can have a side competition how often does the same image win in different themes. I don’t see any problem here.
Yes, just post it and be damned.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom