MobiColour RESULT: MC #152 Theme: No Theme - Dec 24-30, 2018

Wow, this is lovely. Did you mean it to look like a wreath? ie the title - in which case it’s brilliant.

Yes. There are quite a few layers of Psyche all slightly differently positioned to make her more ethereal, and a couple of Oilist layers of the colour portrait reduced to dense paint brushes so it took some manoeuvring to get the title/wreath just so.
So pleased you noticed :) :notworthy: :inlove:

My Balcony View, Bristol Cathedral. Sony Xperia
stephen.lang34_2016-03-05_18-43-13_12818873_387576761366184_2080621815_n.jpg

I want one !
Exclusively yours for pre-order at the fabulous price of only $5.*

*The value of your rizole may vary over time. Consumption may include stomach discomfort or laxative effect. Apply brake before shifting.
All models are over 18 years of age. By using this system, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized site personnel.
Contents may settle during shipment.

*The value of your rizole may vary over time. Consumption may include stomach discomfort or laxative effect. Apply brake before shifting.
All models are over 18 years of age. By using this system, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized site personnel.
That pretty much covers it, although I'm curious what happens if the contents don't settle during shipment. Arbitration? Law suit?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

On balance, bargain! Sign me up for two.

That pretty much covers it, although I'm curious what happens if the contents don't settle during shipment. Arbitration? Law suit?
Well if settlement through shipping doesn't occur then settlement via the courts will be pursued. If that fails then rizoletm will consider colonialism and imperialism to reach its goals.

:lol: Perfect! :lol: do you take other currencies too? Or can we download it at the AppStore? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom