MobiColour RESULT: MC #152 Theme: No Theme - Dec 24-30, 2018

Chill. Bristol street art. Xmas 2018.Sony Xperia.
DSC_2554.JPG

As Catherine is enjoying spending time with her Mum in Washington State, I’ll formally close this last MCC of the year and ask rizole Rizole to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready Rizole:thumbs:

There are fewer pics this week than normal round here. Not surprising given it's Christmas week.

I have to give it to Coronation80, no question. He's been prolific, creative and brilliant. I'm calling this as my fav. Look at the depth, colour, structure, treatment. You're rocking it dude. Plus look at everything else you've posted.

stephen-lang34_2017-09-11_15-14-20_21576800_686224424914756_1299585124412686336_n-jpg.118584

Second goes to sinnerjohn with both reel around the fountain (fifteen minutes with you.... Oohh I wouldnt say no) and game of thrones. Solid stuff.
Third to GroovyGouvy for happy holidays everyone
Honourable mention to zenjenny for the grief of psyche. :notworthy:

Thanks all. I hope the new year brings good stuff for you.

Im gob smacked. This has been such a relief for me to find this space. I am sorry if I over egg it with my posts. Tell me to stop posting if its too much I have been taking pics on my mobile for years, determined not to make "holiday snaps" After a day of sitting with chaps that are my patients, I love this as a break. The competition has never occurred to me and its clear that you guys are the same. Thanks for making me feel special x

There are fewer pics this week than normal round here. Not surprising given it's Christmas week.

I have to give it to Coronation80, no question. He's been prolific, creative and brilliant. I'm calling this as my fav. Look at the depth, colour, structure, treatment. You're rocking it dude. Plus look at everything else you've posted.

stephen-lang34_2017-09-11_15-14-20_21576800_686224424914756_1299585124412686336_n-jpg.118584

Second goes to sinnerjohn with both reel around the fountain (fifteen minutes with you.... Oohh I wouldnt say no) and game of thrones. Solid stuff.

Wonderful piece of judging Rizole. I agree wholeheartedly with your choices. I have loved all of Stephen’s images in this week’s Colour Challenge - your choice above and Funicular Track in particular for the amazing detail. Congratulations to sinnerjohn John and GroovyGouvy Gouvy for second and third. Reel around the fountain was a fabulous image with a great edit, and Gouvy’s image was a great Christmas image. Hugs to zenjenny Jen for her well-deserved HM.

Sooooo, Coronation80 Stephen takes us into the New Year. Will there be a theme?

I am sorry if I over egg it with my posts. Tell me to stop posting if its too much I have been taking pics on my mobile for years
No worries -- you've got a ways to go. I once posted 14 photos in an MC week, and that was the same week deepop posted 12 and GroovyGouvy 9. If you've got 'em, put 'em up.

Totally deserved. An awesome image. Well done too to CJ, the GrooveMeister and Zenny Jenny.

Wonderful piece of judging Rizole. I agree wholeheartedly with your choices. I have loved all of Stephen’s images in this week’s Colour Challenge - your choice above and Funicular Track in particular for the amazing detail. Congratulations to sinnerjohn John and GroovyGouvy Gouvy for second and third. Reel around the fountain was a fabulous image with a great edit, and Gouvy’s image was a great Christmas image. Hugs to zenjenny Jen for her well-deserved HM.

Sooooo, Coronation80 Stephen takes us into the New Year. Will there be a theme?
Yes. I thought that theme : " street life" festival, party, chat, markets, empty streets, whatever.. Your choice. GO!

Im gob smacked. This has been such a relief for me to find this space. I am sorry if I over egg it with my posts. Tell me to stop posting if its too much I have been taking pics on my mobile for years, determined not to make "holiday snaps" After a day of sitting with chaps that are my patients, I love this as a break. The competition has never occurred to me and its clear that you guys are the same. Thanks for making me feel special x
Tell you to stop posting??? Are you mad? Why would we do that?

Back
Top Bottom