MobiColour RESULT: MC #156 Theme: NO THEME - January 21-27, 2019

20170420_060658-01.jpeg

His Master's Voice.
Coincidently I was listening to Podcast Radio Hour, which is a podcast about podcasts so there's all sorts of meta going on here
20190125_082103-01-02.jpeg

And forgive me as I ramble on semi-coherently...this is the first post I've made over the college wifi. Long story short, I figured out how to convert the DER format wifi certificate to a PEM one, which Firefox recognises and will install. No more running my phone on data and running out by the end of the month. :D

Last edited:
His Master's Voice.
Coincidently I was listening to Podcast Radio Hour, which is a podcast about podcasts so there's all sorts of meta going on here
View attachment 119738
And forgive me as I ramble on semi-coherently...this is the first post I've made over the college wifi. Long story short, I figured out how to convert the DER format wifi certificate to a PEM one, which Firefox recognises and will install. No more running my phone on data and running out by the end of the month. :D
What a cool image! Is is a reflection of a DE?
And about the WiFi thing, er, um, of course. Good.

What is it with Firefox and certificates? I've given up and home and use Chrome :(
Chrome on windows uses the windows certificate storage like internet explorer does. Firefox was developed from Netscape Communicator which was developed from The Mozilla Application Suite 20 years ago so I imagine it has a lot of legacy design decisions from way back left in. It was designed to be cross platform so I imagine the idea that if it can handle it's own certificates then it can work on an OS that doesn't.

You can make Firefox use the windows cert store if you wanted.
Type: "about:config" in the address bar and hit return. Find the "security.enterprise_roots.enabled" setting and change it to "true".

The problem with firefox on android is that took away the ability to manually install certificates. :rolleyes:

It does have seasons, but they're not as marked as in the east, and it's dry and brown in the summer and wet and green in the winter. It's a big (and long!) state, though, so it has lots of different climates, from deserts in the south to rainforests in the north, with serious mountains along the eastern side and big flat valleys down the middle. A lot more of the south would be desert if it weren't for irrigation and huge amounts of water tapped from the north and from the Colorado River.
One of my favorite states, if not the favorite. :inlove:

His Master's Voice.
View attachment 119738
I love the various cozy seating/gathering areas.

Back
Top Bottom