MobiColour RESULT: MC #158 NO THEME - Feb 4-10, 2019

Blousey, Sony Xperia
stephen.lang34_2016-05-11_21-19-48_13129525_1700977576816866_1036697631_n.jpg

I saw a beetle on it’s back on the ground frantically trying to turn over so I reached down to turn it over and it grabbed my thumb and what a surprise to discovered it, er, had a friend on hmmm, her back. :lol: Two absolutely beautiful beatles but they flew off before I could get a serious close-up. Not that I wasn’t pleased with this one.

Superimpose, Hipstamatic
EFED978D-4BA9-4F7D-B621-F73842A707F5.jpeg

I saw a beetle on it’s back on the ground frantically trying to turn over so I reached down to turn it over and it grabbed my thumb and what a surprise to discovered it, er, had a friend on hmmm, her back. :lol: Two absolutely beautiful beatles but they flew off before I could get a serious close-up. Not that I wasn’t pleased with this one.

Superimpose, Hipstamatic
View attachment 120604
Aren’t they just the most amazing things. Just as well the female is always bigger or there might be an accident.:lol:

Superimpose, Hipstamatic
View attachment 120604

Aww, it's beautiful!!! Not P20, is it?

Superimpose, Hipstamatic
View attachment 120604
I'd have thought it would be a bit early in the year for that sort of thing. Not that I have a clear idea of schedules of copulation for insects that is. :alien:

It's Sunday already.... and time to wrap up this weeks MC. deepop David, whenever you've had your morning brew, read the paper, worked on some crosswords, feel free to choose the winners... no rush at all. :thumbs:

This week I purposely avoided looking at the photos until right now. And the common theme that really caught my attention was COLOR writ large, amped up and intense. Not much thinking involved on my part - I just sat back and enjoyed.
Top spot goes to
GroovyGouvy and "Just a few steps...".
3E8AFF7B-500A-41F2-B769-940F4A5508A0.jpeg

In 2nd place is Jef's untitled creation
48026439-335D-4558-84DB-0DCB56457F1B.jpeg

3rd place lkbside's Red Barn
62967AD2-E467-48F5-B6AB-E4DDD722B295.jpeg

HM goes to Coronation80 for his
21151383_1883957655258740_4322096450644296584_n.jpg

as well as as the wonderful variety of his photos and his superb compositions (think "Gone Fishin'" "Plaza," and "parked."

Shout out to ImageArt who really does have a green thumb!

This week I purposely avoided looking at the photos until right now. And the common theme that really caught my attention was COLOR writ large, amped up and intense. Not much thinking involved on my part - I just sat back and enjoyed.
Top spot goes to
View attachment 120649

View attachment 120650

View attachment 120651
View attachment 120652
as well as as the wonderful variety of his photos and his superb compositions (think "Gone Fishin'" "Plaza," and "parked."

I'm flabbergasted and gobsmacked. I loved the picture the moment I've taken it but never thought it would jump to the top list. Thank you, David. :notworthy:

Congratulations to Jef, lkbside , to HMers Coronation80 and ImageArt and to all other posters. I really loved what I saw and see. :)

And now I need to come up with a theme. Give a minute or two. Need to find the next MC thread. :D

Last edited:
Top spot goes to
View attachment 120649

View attachment 120650

View attachment 120651
View attachment 120652

Nice work David! Super congrats GroovyGouvy ! I love this image. :inlove: Bravo to placers Jef, lkbside Leslie and HM Coronation80 Stephen. Beautiful work, as always. :D

Top spot goes to
View attachment 120649

View attachment 120650

View attachment 120651
View attachment 120652

Well done GroovyGouvy in orange and green! Congrats Jef and lkbside and Coronation80, too. :thumbs:

Top spot goes to
View attachment 120649

View attachment 120650

View attachment 120651
View attachment 120652

Thanks, and nice work everyone. I LOVEDall the colors going on this week.

Back
Top Bottom