MobiColour RESULT: MC #159 Theme: Books & Bold Colors - Feb 11-17, 2019

I tried that. I still have apps I have to search for, because I can’t remember what color they are. Of course if I didn’t have so many apps....

I have too many and was always better to recall the icon than the name. And then most secs changed the icon for iOS 8 and later again. Now I'm lost to find the exact app I'm looking for – except I know what's its name. Ans a few apps changed even this. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah

28 wonderful colourful book pictures all of them wallhangers, you just need the fitting room for it, living-room, dining room, waiting room, library … I just love em all. Only we need a winner so I went through the pages, then downloaded those I permanently went back to and swept through them a couple of times. Still too many left. Still 13 on the way up.
Needed a break to watch them with fresh eyes.

Okay: the #1 winner this week is:
Geek1956 with his Kafka on the shore on the shore. I love how the book is set into focus and tells the story of itself with bright colours. And it’s the twist that finally raised this one to the highest pedestal.

IMG_9143.JPG

Did you all realise that red was the main colour when you look at all pictures at once (found in the cam roll), followed by blue. :D

#2 is a tie between RoseCat for her Library Street and for her this shows true(ly) colour, the combination of the two pictures is awesome in my eyes.

IMG_9140.JPG

and there is lkbside with her double Frida attached to the book with the same name. So cool to have the opportunity for such a shot and a picture that also turns out so well.

IMG_9139.JPG

#3 is for the most beautiful colours and a place we’d all like to go right away: Coronation80 with his Liverpool library. It’s a picture you can get lost finding something in every corner, steps, ceiling, I love it!

IMG_9145.JPG

Honorable Mentions go to (in random order)
terse for The Raj in Imaengine
JillyG for Agatha’s murder mystery
Coronation80 for the amazing bookshop
RoseCat and the Lady in the library (if there would only be more colours …)
Geek1956 for his granddaughter and her adorable freckles and her deep diving into the book (looks like nothing could distract her reading at this moment)
And finally deepop twice for the Red Book (carpet) and the Blue Book (with red bird). The carpet is easy to imagine to be a heavenly walk on bare feet, while the blue is simple and something to carry you away.

Thank you all for your posts, and it was great fun.

28 wonderful colourful book pictures all of them wallhangers, you just need the fitting room for it, living-room, dining room, waiting room, library … I just love em all. Only we need a winner so I went through the pages, then downloaded those I permanently went back to and swept through them a couple of times. Still too many left. Still 13 on the way up.

Geek1956 with his Kafka on the shore on the shore. I love how the book is set into focus and tells the story of itself with bright colours. And it’s the twist that finally raised this one to the highest pedestal.

View attachment 121022

Did you all realise that red was the main colour when you look at all pictures at once (found in the cam roll), followed by blue. :D

#2 is a tie between RoseCat for her Library Street and for her this shows true(ly) colour, the combination of the two pictures is awesome in my eyes.

View attachment 121023

and there is lkbside with her double Frida attached to the book with the same name. So cool to have the opportunity for such a shot and a picture that also turns out so well.

View attachment 121024

#3 is for the most beautiful colours and a place we’d all like to go right away: Coronation80 with his Liverpool library. It’s a picture you can get lost finding something in every corner, steps, ceiling, I love it!

View attachment 121025

Geek1956 for his granddaughter and her adorable freckles and her deep diving into the book (looks like nothing could distract her reading at this moment)
And finally deepop twice for the Red Book (carpet) and the Blue Book (with red bird). The carpet is easy to imagine to be a heavenly walk on bare feet, while the blue is simple and something to carry you away.

Wonderful wrapup Gouvy! Way to go Geek1956 Kevin!! Well done win. :D Congrats to lkbside Leslie and deepop David, and I’m honored to share 2nd with Leslie. :notworthy: High fives to all the HMs. What a fun week this was.

View attachment 121022

View attachment 121023

View attachment 121024

View attachment 121025

Thanks Gouvy for choosing my capture amongst so much talent

Back
Top Bottom