MobiColour RESULT: MC #159 Theme: Books & Bold Colors - Feb 11-17, 2019

Neuroimaging.
From a book made in the 1800's. At 714 pages long, it's still nearly 300 pages short of a forensic psychology and neuropsychology book someone lent me. :rolleyes:
20190211_094858-01-01-01.jpeg

Neuroimaging.
From a book made in the 1800's. At 714 pages long, it's still nearly 300 pages short of a forensic psychology and neuropsychology book someone lent me. :rolleyes:
View attachment 120695
I love that he has hair. Wait a minute! You don’t think? Could that be a drawing of a real person? :eek: Yes, it could, but maybe they weren’t dead when they were drawn. NURSE! She needs her meds.

I love that he has hair. Wait a minute! You don’t think? Could that be a drawing of a real person? :eek: Yes, it could, but maybe they weren’t dead when they were drawn. NURSE! She needs her meds.
Not sure the subject would survive having half his skull and brain removed so if he was alive at the start he was probably less so at this stage. :alien:

Hotel Library :confused:

View attachment 120701
ImaEngine, iColorama

@all:
What about the view through the window with a book leaning on the window? :)
People having breakfast with their faces buried in books? …
At the moment it seem to concentrate only on the object, not the surrounding. That is a wee bit sad. Love the entries so far, especially because they are pretty colourful, but folks, I know you, there is more to find. :D
Okay it's only Monday. :lol: ;)

Look it in the mouth??? I'm having trouble getting past the acknowledgements :eek:

German saying:
"Einem geschenkten Gaul
Schaut man nicht ins Maul."

Bet the English is close to that.
Don't look in mouth of a horse for free – or something like that.
Means: if you'd get it for free, just take it and don't criticise (or check the age of the horse). Enjoy what you've got. :)

Back
Top Bottom