MobiColour RESULT: MC #16 - May 16-22

I see what you mean re 'it was her garden'! (Doncha love how cats love curling up in flowerpots?!?)

And what a lovely montage you've created! Beautiful keepsake. I know you've gone all minimalist, so maybe not the big print on the wall that I immediately see . . . Would you print this a few times a decoupage, say, a terracotta plant pot? I don't know if you've done something like that before - you'd just need to make sure you sealed the inside of the pot really well (if you wanted to preserve the covering, of course - sometimes it's nice to let it fade and lift in places). And layers and layers of modge podge, or diluted wood glue, or varnish or whatever.
That's a wonderful idea! :inlove: I haven't decoupaged in years but I'm sure I could figure it out with the help of YouTube.

View attachment 77352

No one was Happier being in the garden than my sweet little Miss Missy. [emoji178] Every day she'd be in a different spot, many times 2-3 spots in an afternoon (a girl's got the option of changing her mind, ya know? :mobibabe: )

I couldn't choose just one image, so I made a collage using Diptic, then added a filter in VSCO.

Gorgeous. My fave is her in the big pot. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

That's a wonderful idea! :inlove: I haven't decoupaged in years but I'm sure I could figure it out with the help of YouTube.

Meantime: (& probably using smoother, more 'finished' pot instead of porous terracotta): smooth on dilute (we call it PVA) wood glue or modge podge, gently smooth on piece of paper, brush over with dilute PVA, repeat around the pot. Any little uneven bits due to overlap of paper will be smoothed over with the multiple repetitions of PVA. Or you can leave them bcs who cares.
Most important: step by step progress images in Mobitog please :)

Meantime: (& probably using smoother, more 'finished' pot instead of porous terracotta): smooth on dilute (we call it PVA) wood glue or modge podge, gently smooth on piece of paper, brush over with dilute PVA, repeat around the pot. Any little uneven bits due to overlap of paper will be smoothed over with the multiple repetitions of PVA. Or you can leave them bcs who cares.
Most important: step by step progress images in Mobitog please :)
:D You got it! [emoji106]

A very happy frog in a birdhouse.
5s, snapseed.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1463749894.039965.jpg

Wait....... is that a REAL frog?? Looking on my iPhone I thought it was a sculpture, but he's looking mighty real on my iMac!! :lol:

That birdhouse is in my backyard and that frog has been in there for months. Every time I tried to get a shot of him he would run back inside, but the other day he didn't run and I was able to get a decent shot.

Mind-boggling. I wonder how he got in there in the first place? Does he go in and out or just stay there permanently snapping unwary flies that buzz by? Have the birds lodged a complaint with you?

No bird complaints so far. He is one of those frogs that has suction cups on his feet so he can climb anything. I have never seen him leave, every time I look up at the birdhouse he is peeking out of the hole just like in the picture.

No bird complaints so far. He is one of those frogs that has suction cups on his feet so he can climb anything. I have never seen him leave, every time I look up at the birdhouse he is peeking out of the hole just like in the picture.
Neat! He looks so chuffed with himself and his home.

Do you have a fishpond or the like (and the birdhouse like his beach house/weekender)?

Thanks and yes that is a real frog.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! :lmao: Okay, this frog rocks. :mobibabe:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's probably a pool inside it (maybe the roof was untight?) or better flooded inside. So he only needs to get out to dry. [emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji196][emoji196]

Back
Top Bottom