MobiColour RESULT: MC #16 - May 16-22

FusionHDR + OVLA

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1463786619.180486.jpg

Wow, the week sure went by quickly!! :eek: We've come to the end here, and it's up to Glenton Rodolfo to choose this week's winner(s)!!! :D

Applauses to all participants who shared their interpretations on Happiness. It has been very difficult the choice. :appsir::zip::feet:

3rd. Gouvy GroovyGouvy / FusionHDR + OVLA
It was a big change going from a pistol to a delicious cup of coffee ;) The photo and the art with letters are really impressive.

2nd: Shared between:
John sinnerjohn / Going for the cute angle I'm afraid. My granddaughter Tia Mae is always Happy!
It is not easy to capture the right expression at the right time. A sweet girl who radiates happiness!

Catherine RoseCat / Not much else made me happier than my garden...
A beautiful garden and familiar paradise. Happiness is clearly felt in it!

1st: Morris Mo-Co / A very happy frog in a birdhouse.
As RoseCat said: “...I can't stop looking at him now. This is hilarious. LOVE him.”
It is certainly enviable the happiness of this unique frog. Morris patient care allowed us to share a moment of happiness with this singular character.

Very good choices, Glenton! And I think the unbelievable frog was everyone's favourite. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji196]

Mo-Co is it possible/okay/allowed to ask you for a full res image? I'd love to have a print of it and hang it on my wall. [emoji7]

And congratulations to all winners and posters and for sharing so much happiness! [emoji7][emoji106][emoji23]

Next round already up?

Thank you Glenton Rodolfo!! Wonderful choices!! Super congrats Morris!! Your wonderful and quirky frog will go down in MobiTog history. :D :thumbs:

I'm quite honored to share the stage with John and his wonderful image... thank you very much Rodolfo. :notworthy: And congrats Gouvy!! Your cuppa makes us all happy, methinks! :D

Our next MobiColor Challenge can be found by clicking HERE. Mo-Co Morris, will there be a theme for this next week? :coffee:

Applauses to all participants who shared their interpretations on Happiness. It has been very difficult the choice. :appsir::zip::feet:

It was a big change going from a pistol to a delicious cup of coffee ;) The photo and the art with letters are really impressive.

John sinnerjohn / Going for the cute angle I'm afraid. My granddaughter Tia Mae is always Happy!
It is not easy to capture the right expression at the right time. A sweet girl who radiates happiness!

As RoseCat said: “...I can't stop looking at him now. This is hilarious. LOVE him.”
It is certainly enviable the happiness of this unique frog. Morris patient care allowed us to share a moment of happiness with this singular character.

The credit for the shot goes to my lovely wife who pointed out the frog and push me to take pictures of it. If it weren't for her persistence I probably would've given up. Thanks to Glenton for the honor and congrats to the runners up. No theme for next week.
Thanks again to everyone!

Very good choices, Glenton! And I think the unbelievable frog was everyone's favourite. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji196]

Mo-Co is it possible/okay/allowed to ask you for a full res image? I'd love to have a print of it and hang it on my wall. [emoji7]

And congratulations to all winners and posters and for sharing so much happiness! [emoji7][emoji106][emoji23]

Next round already up?

That image is full Rez, but it is cropped a little. I can send you an I cropped Version if you would like.
I can posted on this thread or I can send it via email. Let me know and thanks.

If it is full res I might just get it down with safari instead of mobi app. Thanks! This one is no fly but eye catcher! And I'll definitely will hang it in the office. Soooo inspiring! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji7][emoji7]

Brilliant choices Rodolfo. Not only did Catherine come second, she also had a hand in choosing the winner:thumbs:. Well done everyone. It's not always easy to photograph a feeling, in this case what makes you happy. Everyone did a marvellous job at capturing that.:)

If it is full res I might just get it down with safari instead of mobi app. Thanks! This one is no fly but eye catcher! And I'll definitely will hang it in the office. Soooo inspiring! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji7][emoji7]

Let me know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom