MobiColour RESULT: MC #160 Theme: Sunrise/Sunset - February 18-24, 2019

Isn't that gorgeous see and feel the glow of the upcoming sun? I like the mood very much.

I once had a walk along the beach starting before sunrise - the moment you feel the day starting is unbelievable! :thumbs:

I woke up early that morning, looked outside and threw my clothes on and ran down to the waterfront~

Sunrise with lillies
25D0FA26-6288-4C77-BC1F-A9710DD5CAE3.jpeg

ProCam, Hipstamatic (tachman lens and runway film), MaxCurve

You pulled the trigger!

Gorgeous image :)
I did :) I saw a few cool things I wasn’t going to be able to make happen on my own (at least not easily) with any of the other apps I’ve got. Now to try to practice self restraint...

I did :) I saw a few cool things I wasn’t going to be able to make happen on my own (at least not easily) with any of the other apps I’ve got. Now to try to practice self restraint...

Don’t even think about it — restraint, I mean. ‘Restraint’ and ‘artistry’ are oxymoronic :mobibabe: Dive in ! Throw caution to the winds! If that above is your first go with Hipsta, we’re all in for a treat :thumbs:

Don’t even think about it — restraint, I mean. ‘Restraint’ and ‘artistry’ are oxymoronic :mobibabe: Dive in ! Throw caution to the winds! If that above is your first go with Hipsta, we’re all in for a treat :thumbs:
It is my first real go with Hipsta. I only meant restraint for my wallet, nothing else :confused:. And thanks!

Back
Top Bottom