• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #162 Theme Details in Architecture - March 4-10, 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
This was a fun week, and a great theme - I’d love to see all of these images in a photo book! Now it’s time for Coronation80 Stephen to choose his faves. :thumbs:

Coronation80

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Stephen Lang
Device
Sony
This was a fun week, and a great theme - I’d love to see all of these images in a photo book! Now it’s time for Coronation80 Stephen to choose his faves. :thumbs:
So I loved everyone's pics but for me the outstanding winners are:
1st Place goes to ImageArt and "Silo District"
866DE365-DA25-4751-AB57-E4AE1DE70DB9.jpeg

2nd Place goes to Sinnerjohn and "was pink"
7B98DEFA-D3E9-4E9B-B335-1A17BCCC7193.jpeg

3rd place to Deepop with "old? fire alarm box"
62716915-6943-42D5-98BB-624E386B8B01.jpeg

All brilliant

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
So I loved everyone's pics but for me the outstanding winners are:
1st Place goes to ImageArt and "Silo District"
View attachment 122124
2nd Place goes to Sinnerjohn and "was pink"
View attachment 122123
3rd place to Deepop with "old? fire alarm box"
View attachment 122125

All brilliant
That can’t have been easy Stephen. Well done ImageArt Ann - that’s a great image with the people framed just so and everything. Hugs to sinnerjohn John and deepop David for their architectural oddities. It was a wonderful theme. :thumbs:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Coronation80

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Stephen Lang
Device
Sony
Wow, thanks, Stephen. Caught me by surprise. And in such excellent company! Well done, John and David. And all the other participants. It was a great theme.
Your Picture took my breath away. The colour ways the context of the people on the balcony. It gave me joy. Actually I would love it in a pic on my wall. Love it soooo much xx