MobiColour RESULT: MC #163 Theme: Roads - March 11-17, 2019

Swartberg Pass, South Africa

3D259788-3670-4B2A-8881-76585822D17F.jpeg

We have ‘load shedding’ in South Africa at the moment which means the electricity goes out for hours at a time. I’m typing this in the dark. So I’m going to close this thread now. I hope that’s ok.

The winner is sinnerjohn
5D715DAF-EC33-4F2B-BE04-A5AA3791F886.jpeg

Runners up are Glasshousebc for The Road Less Travelled and terse for Road to Nowhere

We have ‘load shedding’ in South Africa at the moment which means the electricity goes out for hours at a time. I’m typing this in the dark. So I’m going to close this thread now. I hope that’s ok.

The winner is sinnerjohn
View attachment 122447

Runners up are Glasshousebc for The Road Less Travelled and terse for Road to Nowhere
I was just about to come and close it Ann, so well done.:thumbs: I think it’s St Patrick’s Day isn’t it, so I expect someone might be celebrating.:D

Congrats to sinnerjohn John - that image looks so much like somewhere is the USA that it’s hard to believe it’s in this country. Well done to Glasshousebc Steve and terse Ted for second and third. I’ve enjoyed this theme.

The winner is sinnerjohn
View attachment 122447

Good theme, Ann, and thank you for my third. :notworthy: Congrats to John and Steve for first and second!

The winner is sinnerjohn
View attachment 122447

Well, I didn't expect that Ann, thank you :notworthy:
There were so many great images AGAIN this week, so thank you for picking my Manchester/NY/Chicago image :)
Well done Steve and Ted for sharing the honours :thumbs:

The winner is sinnerjohn
View attachment 122447

Load shedding - that's what you do when you finish judging a tough MobiChallenge like this one. Nice job, Ann. Congrats to John, Ted and Steve.

The winner is sinnerjohn
View attachment 122447

So sorry I've been MIA today! :eek: I was hanging out with friends... then came home and started cooking, and lost track of the day....

Super congrats sinnerjohn John! Well done! And a hearty high five to Glasshousebc Steve and terse Ted! :D So many wonderful images this week... I just loved the theme, Ann.

I wonder if my Alert system aint working cause I had no idea of the closing or judging of this comp? Regardless well done all!!

I wonder if my Alert system aint working cause I had no idea of the closing or judging of this comp? Regardless well done all!!
Here's why......
*I think* The notifications will only give you an alert to a new post in a watched thread, it won’t then keep updating you each time, if you don’t read them, if that makes sense?

Eg - I get an alert to this thread when the next person replies. If I don’t then visit the thread, the notification doesn’t update if someone subsequently posts.

Does that make sense? Could that be what’s occurring here?

From this thread should you want to see it in context...
https://mobitog.com/threads/notifications-are-spotty.23546/

Back
Top Bottom