MobiColour RESULT: MC #164 Theme: Street Photography - March 17-23, 2019

Leaving Gino’s East
7976CE01-5B67-4D55-919B-EA2583420BFA.jpeg

ProCam, MaxCurve

I was playing around with crazy color from what I posted previously... it seemed to fit the vibe of the place pretty well. Happy to hear honest feedback. My feelings won’t be hurt...
3C02AA13-486D-472A-845D-A5F4ADC72A2F.jpeg

ProCam, Tadaa, MaxCurve

I was playing around with crazy color from what I posted previously... it seemed to fit the vibe of the place pretty well. Happy to hear honest feedback. My feelings won’t be hurt...
View attachment 122542
ProCam, Tadaa, MaxCurve

Love the crazy colour :thumbs: I also like the composition (the crazy blue wall is a treat): to put on my wall,I would prefer just the human café scene,foregrounding the woman with the beautiful smile and what appears to be a bird on her head :D

View attachment 122542
ProCam, Tadaa, MaxCurve
I love it, and the color. I like the complimentary blue on the right to the orange on the left, and the interesting composition the colors and angle makes. But I also agree with Jen that cropped to just the orange part would also make a great image.

Love the crazy colour :thumbs: I also like the composition (the crazy blue wall is a treat): to put on my wall,I would prefer just the human café scene,foregrounding the woman with the beautiful smile and what appears to be a bird on her head :D

I love it, and the color. I like the complimentary blue on the right to the orange on the left, and the interesting composition the colors and angle makes. But I also agree with Jen that cropped to just the orange part would also make a great image.

I’ll crop and repost somewhere. And the things on the head... hadn’t even paid attention to that but it totally looks like something is there. It’s just something in the background that lined up just right with the head to make it look like something. I’ll take care of that too.

View attachment 122542
ProCam, Tadaa, MaxCurve
Like zenjenny and RoseCat, I enjoy the cartoon color and the overall scene in the orange section. But the black space between the orange and the blue GINOS feels like an interruption. I think I'd do some layering and cropping to pull the blue section over to connect up with the orange section, like a second wall. I'd have to fill in a bit at the top with an app like TouchRetouch.

Back
Top Bottom