MobiColour RESULT: MC #166 No Theme - April 1-7, 2019

Nice - and a bit mysterious. Scarves?
Actually a rail of dresses or skirts-make up your own mind; here’s the view from across the road when they caught my eye, complete with Glastonbury character out jogging.
1966B228-1DD9-4D1E-87FF-0B86B1B23AF4.jpeg

That building is worth a capture on its own. ‘The Sound Healer’ - and all that distress around the windows :lmao:
It’s an interesting place for all sorts of reasons and I have and will take more photos there. I am restricted in my ability to travel but Glastonbury is within reach. I must write something on the intro page to explain the situation.

So is Dubble dead?
Yes, closed down on March 31.

Sadly, I think Dubble has been on borrowed time forever. I don’t know why - I would think there is room for a socially-oriented DE app. Maybe it’s one of those things where the devs get the app off the ground/in the store but don’t know what to do with it from there. V2 never really took off, and for some reason Adam Scott went the Hipsta route, with print services ÿ

I wasn’t liking Dubble much from V2, but I wish someone would develop a replacement that works.

Hi everyone. I’m back! I won’t go into the reasons for my absence, but hope I’m still welcome. The website revision looks neat. I’m still exploring it. Geez, I missed you guys.

I just got a new iPhone XR, so I have to get out and give it a go. BTW, how come the XR is not a device choice?

Here’s a old pic of the Pollyanna statue in Littleton, NH.

2659C11E-8053-472B-AC15-085A19EA70AE.jpeg

Hi everyone. I’m back! I won’t go into the reasons for my absence, but hope I’m still welcome. The website revision looks neat. I’m still exploring it. Geez, I missed you guys.

I just got a new iPhone XR, so I have to get out and give it a go. BTW, how come the XR is not a device choice?

Here’s a old pic of the Pollyanna statue in Littleton, NH.

View attachment 143942
Larry!!! Hey, we missed you too! Welcome back, and congrats on the new phone. I think a nudge here to Venomator and Smooth (nudge, nudge) should get the XR on the list. I'm curious to see some pics from it. (And what were you doing in New Hampshire? Isn't that a ways from home?)

Back
Top Bottom