MobiColour RESULT: MC #166 No Theme - April 1-7, 2019

LRM_EXPORT_30295845332199_20190405_173944112.jpeg

simple - LRM

Hi everyone. I’m back! I won’t go into the reasons for my absence, but hope I’m still welcome. The website revision looks neat. I’m still exploring it. Geez, I missed you guys.

I just got a new iPhone XR, so I have to get out and give it a go. BTW, how come the XR is not a device choice?

Here’s a old pic of the Pollyanna statue in Littleton, NH.

View attachment 143942
Oh my goodness Larry, we’ve missed you. I was only wondering this week where you were. Maybe Venomator Rog can sort out the lack of XR in the devices choice. Back with a bang with Polyanna. She even manages to look like she’s on steroids in a bronze.:lol:

Hi everyone. I’m back! I won’t go into the reasons for my absence, but hope I’m still welcome. The website revision looks neat. I’m still exploring it. Geez, I missed you guys.

I just got a new iPhone XR, so I have to get out and give it a go. BTW, how come the XR is not a device choice?

Here’s a old pic of the Pollyanna statue in Littleton, NH.
LARRY!... :thumbs:

Don’t be daft, you will never not be welcome, however long you might be awol... :notworthy:

We missed you too Larry, I hope everything is good with you and whatever the reasons that kept you from us are now behind you... :)

I’m not sure we have had a request for an XR, up to now, but that is an easy sort, give me a wee while and it will be - EDIT = Done!

Although some of the other stuff we have been working on is still a big WIP for the time being... :D

Larry!!! Hey, we missed you too! Welcome back, and congrats on the new phone. I think a nudge here to Venomator and Smooth (nudge, nudge) should get the XR on the list. I'm curious to see some pics from it. (And what were you doing in New Hampshire? Isn't that a ways from home?)
Hi Ted. Pic was from a trip to there as well as Vermont and Maine with a group of senior citizens some time ago.

LARRY!... :thumbs:

Don’t be daft, you will never not be welcome, however long you might be awol... :notworthy:

We missed you too Larry, I hope everything is good with you and whatever the reasons that kept you from us are now behind you... :)

I’m not sure we have had a request for an XR, up to now, but that is an easy sort, give me a wee while and it will be - EDIT = Done!

Although some of the other stuff we have been working on is still a big WIP for the time being... :D
Thanks, Rog. All is mostly OK, just some minor physical restrictions. Looking forward to all your updates...no rush. Better to do it right than fast.

I posted another version of this in the Hipsta challenge previously, now wrecked with Colorburn, MaxCurve and more Hipstamatic.
7ADCFCB7-F04F-45EC-BD0F-FE48EFB0F25C.jpeg

With so many “nice” images here I ALMOST feel a bit bad posting this one, but... not really. :sneaky:

Last edited:
I posted another version of this in the Hipsta challenged previously, now wrecked with Colorburn, MaxCurve and more Hipstamatic.
View attachment 143957
With so many “nice” images here I ALMOST feel a bit bad posting this one, but... not really. :sneaky:
The beauty of MobiTog is that all types of images are always welcome (even abstracts :eek::lol: ) This has a definite futuristic feel to it.

Oh my goodness Larry, we’ve missed you. I was only wondering this week where you were. Maybe Venomator Rog can sort out the lack of XR in the devices choice. Back with a bang with Polyanna. She even manages to look like she’s on steroids in a bronze.:lol:
Thanks, Jilly. And Rog did quick work. XR is now available.

Looking into the omphalos. This is the underside of Cloud Gate, in Chicago. It’s 27 feet high and the reflections bouncing around get mind blowing. This first on is my finished product.
4594AC9F-2E40-4843-8C02-83F808B29FB1.jpeg

Darkroom, Distressed, MaxCurve

And for anyone who wants to play along, I’ve included this second one. Play “find the mobitographer”! I’ve found him (me) 7 times so far.
F3E71CBD-1D7C-40E8-858E-1874AE5A233D.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking into the omphalos. This is the underside of Cloud Gate, in Chicago. It’s 27 feet high and the reflections bouncing around get mind blowing. This first on is my finished product.
View attachment 143975
Darkroom, Distressed, MaxCurve

And for anyone who wants to play along, I’ve included this second one. Play “find the mobitographer”! I’ve found him (me) 7 times so far.
View attachment 143974
That’s absolutely amazing. I can’t imagine what it looks like, so I’m going to have to Google it.

Back
Top Bottom