• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #167 Theme: Blocks of Colour April 7 - 14, 2019

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Well I think NickLeon just has but I think it’s the exception. Good ol’ Grey UK. But then there’s something charming about the oldness of England. Who wants bright colours in the Cotswolds - wouldn’t be the same. Wouldn’t be the same at all. Anyway, we would have nothing to complain about. :lol:
You can see where I'm coming from at least !! The Mediterranean, The Caribbean, California.........the East Midlands :eek:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Just loving this week’s images.... sooooo many fabulous, bold photos! :inlove:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
49A25C47-34BE-410E-BC45-B92A299B6081.jpeg

This lovely corner (the entire wall) has since been painted eggshell blue. Nice enough colour, but no more detail. The column and the tiles - everything has all merged into an eggshell blue mass :(

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 144184

This lovely corner (the entire wall) has since been painted eggshell blue. Nice enough colour, but no more detail. The column and the tiles - everything has all merged into an eggshell blue mass :(
I always wonder what people are thinking when they do stuff like that... why would you paint tiles??