• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #167 Theme: Blocks of Colour April 7 - 14, 2019

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Well I think NickLeon just has but I think it’s the exception. Good ol’ Grey UK. But then there’s something charming about the oldness of England. Who wants bright colours in the Cotswolds - wouldn’t be the same. Wouldn’t be the same at all. Anyway, we would have nothing to complain about. :lol:
You can see where I'm coming from at least !! The Mediterranean, The Caribbean, California.........the East Midlands :eek:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Just loving this week’s images.... sooooo many fabulous, bold photos! :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Where oh wherefore art thou GroovyGouvy ??? This challenge is calling your name!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
49A25C47-34BE-410E-BC45-B92A299B6081.jpeg

This lovely corner (the entire wall) has since been painted eggshell blue. Nice enough colour, but no more detail. The column and the tiles - everything has all merged into an eggshell blue mass :(

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
View attachment 144184

This lovely corner (the entire wall) has since been painted eggshell blue. Nice enough colour, but no more detail. The column and the tiles - everything has all merged into an eggshell blue mass :(
I always wonder what people are thinking when they do stuff like that... why would you paint tiles??