Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective
1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #168! The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with C O L O R !!

Theme: A walk on the wild side (I will leave it to your interpretation as to what constitutes a wild side)

The judge for this challenge is Glasshousebc Steve!

Last edited:
Edge Velo

49545456-042A-4AC4-B3F9-E0074B331DA4.jpeg

Just to keep the place warm while we wait. At the cafe today.
Snapseed

Apologies... I was away at the beach yesterday.

Theme...

A walk on the wild side ( I will leave it to your interpretation as to what constitutes the wild side)

That is just stunning. Are the orange trees those pine trees that change color in the fall? A FB friend who lives in Idaho posted images that look like these - I never knew there was such an “evergreen” as that. :inlove:

They are Larch trees, also known as Tamarack... the colours in the fall are amazing.

Had no idea until we moved over here from the UK... during the fall, it looks as though the mountains are aflame as the larch turns.

Back
Top Bottom