MobiColour RESULT: MC #168 Theme: A Walk on the Wild Side - April 15-21, 2019

You had a temper like my jealousy, too hot, too greedy.
IMG_20190419_195223-01.jpeg

Wow... there are some absolutely terrific shots here... but it’s tough...

Having not been in this position, I’ll wait till the ‘nod’ and then begin.

Again, some absolute crackers on here

Don’t worry. There’ll be one that calls to you. :thumbs:

I'm nodding, tipping my hat, a little curtsey..... Calling this challenge closed, and will let Steve do his thing! :D

What fabulous shots featured this week... some absolute stunners, with some great interpretation on the theme.

I have the top 3... as well as an honourable mention

There’s something about a walk in the woodland, and the winner this week certainly captured my attention with the subtle greens, and the flow of the creek... beautiful shot, Terse

Eagle Creek
(Hiking in Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park)
Spectre (3 sec. exposure), ACDSee Pro, Snapseed
ted.jpeg

For BIG, BOLD, this was captivating. 2nd place goes to Coronation80 for this piece...

Paradise, Sony Xperia
coronation80.jpg

And 3rd for the stunning canyon vista in the top picture... grandeur and scale... nicely shown Ikbside.

Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon
Hipsta
leslie.jpeg

And the honourable mention has to go to Starzee for this absolutely stellar interpretation of A Walk on the Wildside with this capture.

Wild Things
starzee.jpeg

Many, many thanks for allowing me to make a most difficult decision.

Have a wonderful Sunday y’all

What fabulous shots featured this week... some absolute stunners, with some great interpretation on the theme.

I have the top 3... as well as an honourable mention

There’s something about a walk in the woodland, and the winner this week certainly captured my attention with the subtle greens, and the flow of the creek... beautiful shot, Terse

View attachment 144526

Eagle Creek
(Hiking in Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park)
Spectre (3 sec. exposure), ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

For BIG, BOLD, this was captivating. 2nd place goes to Coronation80 for this piece...

Paradise, Sony Xperia
View attachment 144527

And 3rd for the stunning canyon vista in the top picture... grandeur and scale... nicely shown Ikbside.

Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon
Hipsta
View attachment 144528

And the honourable mention has to go to Starzee for this absolutely stellar interpretation of A Walk on the Wildside with this capture.

Wild Things
View attachment 144529

Many, many thanks for allowing me to make a most difficult decision.

Have a wonderful Sunday y’all
Great bit of judging, Steve!! Wonderful choices.... Super congrats terse Ted!! Well deserved win...that is such a beautiful spot you captured. :inlove: It's hung in the Gallery in all it's glory.... you can find it HERE.

High fives to Coronation80 Stephen and lkbside Leslie! Both beautiful images, and I love that one is a close-up and the other is the total opposite (I can't tell you how much I want to walk that trail!!)

Couldn't agree more with Starzee 's HM.... that is wild and wonderful, for sure! :D

Cool! Thank you, Steve :notworthy: and congrats to Stephen, Leslie, and Star for those great photos.

Since nobody else has picked it yet, the theme for MobiColour #169 will be Spring (interpreted however you wish, so pogosticks are OK, too, as are kangaroos, along with any and all signs of the spring season).

Cool! Thank you, Steve :notworthy: and congrats to Stephen, Leslie, and Star for those great photos.

Since nobody else has picked it yet, the theme for MobiColour #169 will be Spring (interpreted however you wish, so pogosticks are OK, too, as are kangaroos, along with any and all signs of the spring season).
Good one Ted - and congrats on your win. :thumbs:

Yippee, great theme!

Back
Top Bottom