• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #169 Theme: Spring - April 22-28, 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
It’s still quite early for terse Ted, but I’ll go ahead and close this challenge. Take your time, Ted... wake up, grab a coffee, do some crossword puzzle. I’m not in any hurry to close out “Spring”... :)

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Thank you, RoseCat. I'm at a 50-year :eek: reunion function thing this morning, so I'll get to the judging when I get back this afternoon (Pacific time).

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Wow!!! Have fun Ted! Take your time... no rush at all.
Oh, it's supposed to be fun? (insert rant about over-managed, agenda-bearing, nostalgia-soaked organization that seems specifically designed to prevent people from talking peacefully with friends they haven't seen in years) However, perhaps I should be grateful for being given the chance to be a disruptive influence again.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
My brain's low-power warning light is flashing, and our cat is claiming that we abandoned him, so you get no commentary this time, just the winners.

First: lkbside for "The trout are running" (It's indisputably spring-like, and the running fish make me smile.)

Second: ImageArt for the no-edit pink blossoms

Third: rizole for "Blossom drift"

And an Honorable Mention to rizole for "Doinnnnnngggg...."

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
My brain's low-power warning light is flashing, and our cat is claiming that we abandoned him, so you get no commentary this time, just the winners.

First: lkbside for "The trout are running" (It's indisputably spring-like, and the running fish make me smile.)

Lovely pics this week. Thanks for the 2nd place, Ted and well done to Leslie for such a clever image.

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus

Wow - thank you Ted! I love those trout sculptures and have taken many pix of them over the years, which rarely turn out well compositionally. When I saw those flowering trees last week I snapped away again. Glad you like them too.

Congrats to ImageArt and rizole!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Loving all the pink. :hearteyes: Well done lkbside Leslie - love your image!! Beautiful work ImageArt Ann & rizole!! I’m off to the Gallery... :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Great choices Ted - all three made me happy. Well done lkbside Leslie - how I’d love that to be in my garden. Congrats to ImageArt Ann and rizole Rizole too. A lovely theme and beautifully interpreted.