MobiColour RESULT: MC #17 - May 23-29

Backlit
native cam, ACDSee

image.jpeg

I totally messed up with this, I think this is the original copy not the edit. Why can't we do 'delete' on Mobitog. In any case just ignore it !! :oops:
John, if you want to replace it you have a couple of choices, if you Report the offending post we can delete it for you while you can post up the intended iMage... :thumbs:

Or, you could post up the intended iMage and request that we merge the posts and delete the offending iMage... :D

We are here to help... :rog:

an othermite?
Shift, Snapseed, Enlight
View attachment 77841

Alien insect?

This from Wiki: Nano-thermite or super-thermite[1][dead link] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics.

I like 'othermite' better :thumbs:

Alien insect?

This from Wiki: Nano-thermite or super-thermite[1][dead link] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics.

Yeah, I knew that :mobibabe:.

Alien insect?

o_O :barf:

Alien insect?

The breadth and depth of your knowledge boggles my mind. But I agree, it does look a lot more like an othermite.

I looked out my window in the dark
At waves with diamond quills and combs of light
That arched their mackerel-backs and smacked the sand
In the moon's drench, that straight enormous glaze,
And ships far off asleep, and Harbour-buoys
Tossing their fireballs wearily each to each,
And tried to hear your voice, but all I heard
Was a boat's whistle, and the scraping squeal
Of seabirds' voices far away, and bells,
Five bells. Five bells coldly ringing out.
Five bells.

Kenneth Slessor

Back
Top Bottom