MobiColour RESULT: MC #171 Theme: Over-Processing - May 6-12, 2019

Its the blossom in the drain that got 3rd in the mobicolour thread a week or two ago.
Hah, and I was the judge for that week, I think. I guess annoying-guy and I wouldn't be likely to get along either.

And we all heartily concurred. He’s outnumbered.

I think our Riz should think up a name for his technique, break it down into ten dot points and sell it as a video course. A lá all the clever people who (still) ride the (various) waves of iphoneography. And every other micro movement in art/craft

View attachment 145057
One of my earlier Snapseed / Samsung S3 edits 2014. I've definitely thrown the kitchen sink at it, I don't think I'd go down this route again.
I dunno, John, I think I'd prefer it without the blur, but I love the moody color of the building, sky, and clouds, and the way the rectilinear detail of the building goes with the thundercloudish detail of the clouds. I'd be happy to have that one in my Camera Roll.

47943EDF-A8FC-4FA6-B021-DF1BC47A841C.jpeg

HDR + Structure + Vibrance + Orton

I dunno, John, I think I'd prefer it without the blur, but I love the moody color of the building, sky, and clouds, and the way the rectilinear detail of the building goes with the thundercloudish detail of the clouds. I'd be happy to have that one in my Camera Roll.
I'd agree with you about the blur now, thanks :thumbs:

I also noticed this time that the Grand Prize winner 1.Is a woman and 2. Used an Xperia.
Ahhh now you've made me look. She's a very accomplished photographer and tags her photos on IG with Experia XZ3.
This model has a 19mp camera and time and time again we are told mega pixels mean nothing.......looking at her photos I'm beginning to have my doubts. Mind you, she also gets some super locations.

Girls on Film

59AD34F8-E81D-4926-AD8A-546CB0CA5745.jpeg

Not sure I’ve quite got the idea - or maybe this image is too busy for a rizole treatment. I upped saturation and other drama in SnapSeed . . . meh, nothing like rizole’s oil spills. Imaengine wouldn’t take the processed image (‘too complex’ - first time I’ve seen that message) so I fed it another bg image with similar-ish themes, blended the two in Union and softened the result a bit in Shift.

Just going through my camera roll looking for appropriate images, then rummaging around SnapSeed for Things To Turn Up To Eleven made me think — there’s processing and then there’s processing.

And that seemed like a good place to stop thinking :mobibabe:

IMG_20131121_120806_1.jpg

over processed selfie in the mens room :rolleyes: (snapseed usual culprit)
older edit, hell I used to take a lot of selfies (not always at the loo) why? well I thought it was cool and if you went for the OP look you can really change yourself.
i.e. uglier than ever :lol:

Girls on Film

View attachment 145093

Not sure I’ve quite got the idea - or maybe this image is too busy for a rizole treatment. I upped saturation and other drama in SnapSeed . . . meh, nothing like rizole’s oil spills. Imaengine wouldn’t take the processed image (‘too complex’ - first time I’ve seen that message) so I fed it another bg image with similar-ish themes, blended the two in Union and softened the result a bit in Shift.

Just going through my camera roll looking for appropriate images, then rummaging around SnapSeed for Things To Turn Up To Eleven made me think — there’s processing and then there’s processing.

I love this image and the vibe. Awesome. :inlove:

Girls on Film

View attachment 145093

You've got the idea.

Back
Top Bottom