• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #173 Theme: Texture - May 20-26, 2019

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Still Life
MaxCurve, Gloomlogue
View attachment 145441
The protea on the left (the dark red one) I have several ten feet tall - they’re amazing, change colour and form so many times over the year, even gone to seed they are beautiful. We inherited them, obviously planted many years ago, and other trees have grown up around them so they’re quite deprived of sunlight. I’ve agonised a bit - I hear they don’t transplant well, but I can’t bear to see them get anaemic.... I’ll call an expert before end of our winter.

@JillyG . . . ! ! !

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
OK this week is SELFIE week...................... :lol:............................only kidding ;)

?
I read somewhere (Pinterest, probably) that the ‘shoefie was the new selfie’. :mobibabe:

I had two thoughts (three if you count ‘no I don’t want to read more’): 1. Good luck with that and 2. I wish PicsbyJCG Christer was here to deliver his thoughts on pics of people’s feet :lmao:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Not least of which all that delicious texture without losing detail & clarity
DistressedFX Plus now has a sharpening slider. I don't know that there's anything special about it compared to sharpening in other apps, but I thought it worked well here to accentuate the texture.