• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

MobiColour RESULT: MC #173 Theme: Texture - May 20-26, 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Time to wrap this texturized challenge up! sinnerjohn is unable to be here today, but he kindly sent me his choices. :)

FROM JOHN:

For me Ted and David really owned this thread, although some terrific images from all corners of MobiTog.

In 1st deepop David with his stunning Diana / Maxcurve leaf and field juxtaposition. Brilliant work I can really imagine the feel of that texture.
david.jpeg

2nd is terse Ted with his Eucalyptus leaf, very gnarly indeed.
ted.jpeg

3rd is ImageArt Ann with one of her fantastic macro she's shown us this week..............which one, well for me its 'weeds in the garden' , beautiful.
ann.jpeg

HM's to lkbside Leslie's Horseshoe crab and Coronation80 Stevens views of Brum.

Great texturely week all round. :)

Nice wrap-up/judging, John! Super congrats to David - I just love your image - and to Ted, Ann, Leslie and Stephen!! Now I'm off to hang David's masterpiece in the Gallery. :D

Last edited:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Time to wrap this texturized challenge up! sinnerjohn is unable to be here today, but he kindly sent me his choices. :)

FROM JOHN:

For me Ted and David really owned this thread, although some terrific images from all corners of MobiTog.

In 1st deepop David with his stunning Diana / Maxcurve leaf and field juxtaposition. Brilliant work I can really imagine the feel of that texture.
View attachment 145620

View attachment 145621

3rd is ImageArt Ann with one of her fantastic macro she's shown us this week..............which one, well for me its 'weeds in the garden' , beautiful.
View attachment 145622

Nice wrap-up/judging, John! Super congrats to David - I just love your image - and to Ted, Ann, Leslie and Stephen!! Now I'm off to hang David's masterpiece in the Gallery. :D
Super choices sinnerjohn John and deepop David’s image is a competition winner every time imho. Stunning. I loved all of Ted’s and Ann’s too - so well deserved top places all round.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

FROM JOHN:

View attachment 145620

View attachment 145621

View attachment 145622

Yes, a super effective Double X, David! Thanks John for my bronze and well done all my fellow winners!