Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective
1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #173! The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with C O L O R !!

Theme: Texture. Image can be of something with TEXTURE or you can add TEXTURE to an image with apps. Choice is yours.

The judge for this challenge is sinnerjohn John!

Last edited:
OK this week is SELFIE week...................... :lol:............................only kidding ;)

This weeks theme is TEXTURE, we've had this before, around a year ago so it's high time we had another go. Entries from last year will not be judged so no repeats please :rolleyes:
Image can be of something with TEXTURE or you can add TEXTURE to an image with apps. Choice is yours.
RoseCat I will have to judge this late Saturday UK time or early Sunday due to personal commitments, if that's ok?

Water Play, Sony Xperia
rfrwvfvvvtttt.jpg

Oh hells, didn't see that coming! Been up since 5am watching the GOT finale as well :lol:
What did you think of it? I’ve been reading articles about this last season (at this point I don’t care about spoilers) and seems many fans are not happy with the writers’ choices. Did Dani die....? I must say I was hoping she’d come out victorious in the end :mobibabe: and reading about the whole Mad Queen turn around was disappointing.

What did you think of it? I’ve been reading articles about this last season (at this point I don’t care about spoilers) and seems many fans are not happy with the writers’ choices. Did Dani die....? I must say I was hoping she’d come out victorious in the end :mobibabe: and reading about the whole Mad Queen turn around was disappointing.
The whole of season 8 has been rushed, which is a shame. But I'm not one of the million signatures to try and get it remade, how silly!
The last episode was satisfying if not perfect.
Yes Dany did die, after torching a whole city, she was never going to live.
Her whole story arc from being a saviour to being a devil has been far to quick, but hey, its done now.

The whole of season 8 has been rushed, which is a shame. But I'm not one of the million signatures to try and get it remade, how silly!
The last episode was satisfying if not perfect.
Yes Dany did die, after torching a whole city, she was never going to live.
Her whole story arc from being a saviour to being a devil has been far to quick, but hey, its done now.
How about that Starbucks cup and water bottle being left on the set??? Seems they were quite distracted this season.

Back
Top Bottom