MobiColour RESULT: MC #173 Theme: Texture - May 20-26, 2019

Cornered
MaxCurve
18032CB1-133E-4C42-8B43-9F75D15D7760.jpeg

The protea on the left (the dark red one) I have several ten feet tall - they’re amazing, change colour and form so many times over the year, even gone to seed they are beautiful. We inherited them, obviously planted many years ago, and other trees have grown up around them so they’re quite deprived of sunlight. I’ve agonised a bit - I hear they don’t transplant well, but I can’t bear to see them get anaemic.... I’ll call an expert before end of our winter.

@JillyG . . . ! ! !
:lol: ImageArt Ann will be the expert of Proteas, seeing as they are South African in origin. All I’ll do is Google it.:D

Roof of Royal Albert Hall - no edits. Went to see Mark Knopfler last night. :inlove: Choice of songs not as good as 5 years ago but the eclectic group of musicians and all their instruments - well just spectacular music.

View attachment 145530
Wow, Mark Knopfler - I love him! These scream the Albert Hall - without them the acoustics are rubbish. Great image.

The protea on the left (the dark red one) I have several ten feet tall - they’re amazing, change colour and form so many times over the year, even gone to seed they are beautiful. We inherited them, obviously planted many years ago, and other trees have grown up around them so they’re quite deprived of sunlight. I’ve agonised a bit - I hear they don’t transplant well, but I can’t bear to see them get anaemic.... I’ll call an expert before end of our winter.

@JillyG . . . ! ! !
Well... this still life was taken in Sydney, so that’s an Australian protea.

Well... this still life was taken in Sydney, so that’s an Australian protea.
Ignoramus that I am, I didn’t realise that several other countries have native Proteas.:oops: I still can’t answer zenjenny Jen’s question.

Back
Top Bottom