MobiColour RESULT: MC #173 Theme: Texture - May 20-26, 2019

Horseshoe crab
Hipsta
21F491B3-B792-4168-BF11-83DB3FC489B5.jpeg

Time to wrap this texturized challenge up! sinnerjohn is unable to be here today, but he kindly sent me his choices. :)

FROM JOHN:

For me Ted and David really owned this thread, although some terrific images from all corners of MobiTog.

In 1st deepop David with his stunning Diana / Maxcurve leaf and field juxtaposition. Brilliant work I can really imagine the feel of that texture.
david.jpeg

2nd is terse Ted with his Eucalyptus leaf, very gnarly indeed.
ted.jpeg

3rd is ImageArt Ann with one of her fantastic macro she's shown us this week..............which one, well for me its 'weeds in the garden' , beautiful.
ann.jpeg

HM's to lkbside Leslie's Horseshoe crab and Coronation80 Stevens views of Brum.

Great texturely week all round. :)

Nice wrap-up/judging, John! Super congrats to David - I just love your image - and to Ted, Ann, Leslie and Stephen!! Now I'm off to hang David's masterpiece in the Gallery. :D

Last edited:
Time to wrap this texturized challenge up! sinnerjohn is unable to be here today, but he kindly sent me his choices. :)

FROM JOHN:

For me Ted and David really owned this thread, although some terrific images from all corners of MobiTog.

In 1st deepop David with his stunning Diana / Maxcurve leaf and field juxtaposition. Brilliant work I can really imagine the feel of that texture.
View attachment 145620

View attachment 145621

3rd is ImageArt Ann with one of her fantastic macro she's shown us this week..............which one, well for me its 'weeds in the garden' , beautiful.
View attachment 145622

Nice wrap-up/judging, John! Super congrats to David - I just love your image - and to Ted, Ann, Leslie and Stephen!! Now I'm off to hang David's masterpiece in the Gallery. :D
Super choices sinnerjohn John and deepop David’s image is a competition winner every time imho. Stunning. I loved all of Ted’s and Ann’s too - so well deserved top places all round.

FROM JOHN:

View attachment 145620

View attachment 145621

View attachment 145622

Yes, a super effective Double X, David! Thanks John for my bronze and well done all my fellow winners!

Back
Top Bottom