MobiColour RESULT: MC #175 Theme: Alternate Transportation - June 3-9, 2019

Siesta
Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed

I found it difficult to even begin with this week's challenge!

But, one person ran away with it this week - and that would be Coronation80 - When I first saw his Aviero earlier in the week, I thought that was the one to beat. But then came Runs like Clockwork, Time Travel, Bullet Proof and even more entries. So a clear first for Stephan.
D633B1F1-6885-4FC0-9ECA-E988D9653CB7.jpeg

For second I loved Ted's terse Sea Dragon. We need a little back story on this one. Where in the world did you spot this, but more importantly where was it going?
AC45B9DF-9F58-47BB-926E-B72DC60BC82E.jpeg

Finally, a tie for third between sinnerjohn's Scooter and ImageArt 's Crowded Waterways.
303CEDFF-E7AA-475E-93D2-A02FB67C9E9A.jpeg

96280694-A2EE-43D3-8B4C-D7AAC0095CB2.jpeg

Congrats everyone! So many imaginative interpretations of the theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Stephen, John, and Ann, and thanks for placing the Sea Dragon.

For second I loved Ted's @terse Sea Dragon. We need a little back story on this one. Where in the world did you spot this, but more importantly where was it going?

I wish I knew! I'd been hiking in the Fall Creek area of Henry Cowell Redwoods in the Santa Cruz mountains, and when I made it back out to the trailhead, there it was in the rough dirt parking area, with no one around. So we can add one more question -- who'd go off and leave this unwatched? And as far as I know, there weren't any Viking festivals in the area (Vikings not having made much of a mark in California history).

I wish I'd taken a closer look at the wheel underneath the boat.

Back
Top Bottom