MobiColour RESULT: MC #176 Theme: Celebration - June 10-16, 2019

Party lighting.
20190615_221101.jpg

It's been a lot of fun, with quite a bit of partying going on.... :sneaky: :D Now it's time for Coronation80 Stephen to choose his faves! Whenever you're ready, Stephen... no rush.

Deep breath... So this felt like a looong week. I genuinely believe it was a poor and difficult theme that I opted for... We got some intresting shots including some well known brand of chocolates. But there should be winners and here they Are.
1st is GroovyGouvy : Summer Festival 2
B66BE4A1-A3E9-44A4-BBD2-F2F8A7A4DEA7.jpeg

2nd is Rosecat : "Pink Concert
E107DD1C-DFE9-4425-A6EF-16F8D38F3D4E.jpeg

3rd is MotownLarry with Birthday Celebration
6BFBD6B7-081A-493D-BEA0-F229C91919BB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep breath... So this felt like a looong week. I genuinely believe it was a poor and difficult theme that I opted for... We got some intresting shots including some well known brand of chocolates. But there should be winners and here they Are.
1st is Grouvygouvy : Summer Festival 2
3rd is Motown Larry with Birthday Celebration

Wow again!
I'm deeply honoured. :notworthy:
Coronation80, thank you very much indeed and congrats to RoseCat and MotownLarry and all the other "players" keeping the challenge running with superb pictures.

Next challenge: "Natural Numbers/Digits" however you understand it. ;)

Sorry for spelling mistakes

I thought the theme was fabulous. It's good to get us out of our comfort zones now and then. :thumbs:
Congrats GroovyGouvy!! Well done! :D
High five to MotownLarry Larry!!
And thank you kindly for my 2nd... I'm honored! :)

. I genuinely believe it was a poor and difficult theme that I opted for...

Pfft, it was an excellent theme. You must judge neither a book by its cover nor the quality of your theme by the number of contributions and/or the rate at which they appear.

Read that somewhere. :mobibabe:

Yay, Gouvy - you’re on fire!
RoseCat and MotownLarry :thumbs: :thumbs:

1st is GroovyGouvy : Summer Festival 2
View attachment 146335
View attachment 146336

3rd is MotownLarry with Birthday Celebration
View attachment 146334
Nah, it was a good theme. It's just that things go slack every now and then when summer comes. Did you notice that the B/W challenge only filled two pages this week? I mean, when was the last time we saw that happen?

Congrats to GroovyGouvy for the win and yay for RoseCat and MotownLarry too! Good choices, Stephen.

Nah, it was a good theme. It's just that things go slack every now and then when summer comes. Did you notice that the B/W challenge only filled two pages this week? I mean, when was the last time we saw that happen?

Congrats to GroovyGouvy for the win and yay for RoseCat and MotownLarry too! Good choices, Stephen.
I did, and I’m very grateful! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom