MobiColour RESULT: MC #177 Theme: Natural Numbers/Digits - June 17-23, 2019

Yes, you’re right. From that angle my finger looks not too bad. It still doesn’t bend very well.
I’m working on the audio file aspect. The waves came out too harsh sounding with the native camera app & iPhone mic. The video I recorded with Flimic Pro and my Shure MV88 stereo mic failed to show up in my list of videos. Don’t know what happened to it. I tried 3 times. Still in development.
Yes, I carved the bird totem although from a different angle it doesn’t look like a duck, more like a legless sparrow. I’ll post a side view. My next one will be a Raven. Usually these totems are more symbolic than detailed.
Nice. Guess I’ll have to post pics of my flutes and totems.

Nice. Guess I’ll have to post pics of my flutes and totems.
If you go over to FundyBrian’s Explorations we can talk about flutes there. I would like to see what you have. I’m fairly new to the NA Flute scene. My first came from Arizona as a gift a couple of years ago but it took me a while to catch the bug.

3, or 33.
D6265203-061A-4FD7-AB53-86868D32EF24.jpeg

Makes a pretty good B, too. Butterfly wing courtesy of a Tiger Swallowtail. It looks like this particular close-up also had a trip through Aerograph.

Eights.
FA4B8D59-EA38-4606-A60F-8FA6067923FF.jpeg

My notes on this picture say this is a close up in a coffee cup but I don’t remember what made the bubbles.

And my nice Four picture turned out to be lacking any noticeable colour so I’ll have to go and dig out the original and see what colour it has.

So many great pictures and I've learned that digits are also fingers! Something I'll prolly keep in mind. :D
Let's begin with the HMs, deepop for the great Negative 4 (could be one of my museum piccies :D) and rizole for Even-ing, which made me like a spider though they far away from being my favourite creatures. o_O

In the end while scrolling repeatedly through the pictures I came to this result:
Bronze Medal is a tie between terse's warm stoney 7 and rizole's curly green 06
IMG_9289.JPG

IMG_9286.JPG

Silver medal is now held by rizole for his glorious 61, gosh, I love this colour and simplicity

IMG_9288.JPG

And the Gold medal goes to Coronation80 4 his 4(0), that is overwhelming by colours that embraces the summer feeling and just made me hum ("I wish they all could be California girls" – though it's just from a different part of the world). And I've just seen after uploading it's also a perfect arrow, showing us where to go. Maybe this was the unknown bit that sucked me in and kept me coming back.

IMG_9285.JPG

And congratulations to all participants, the other pictures were also far above average. And it was a really tough theme. A big hand for all!!!

So many great pictures and I've learned that digits are also fingers! Something I'll prolly keep in mind. :D
Let's begin with the HMs, deepop for the great Negative 4 (could be one of my museum piccies :D) and rizole for Even-ing, which made me like a spider though they far away from being my favourite creatures. o_O

In the end while scrolling repeatedly through the pictures I came to this result:
Bronze Medal is a tie between terse's warm stoney 7 and rizole's curly green 06
View attachment 146593
View attachment 146591

Silver medal is now held by rizole for his glorious 61, gosh, I love this colour and simplicity

View attachment 146592

And the Gold medal goes to Coronation80 4 his 4(0), that is overwhelming by colours that embraces the summer feeling and just made me hum ("I wish they all could be California girls" – though it's just from a different part of the world). And I've just seen after uploading it's also a perfect arrow, showing us where to go. Maybe this was the unknown bit that sucked me in and kept me coming back.

View attachment 146590

And congratulations to all participants, the other pictures were also far above average. And it was a really tough theme. A big hand for all!!!
Yay, well done Stephen! And Ted and Rizole (twice). What a great theme! I wonder what Stephen has in store for us now?

Back
Top Bottom