• CHAT 2: £30 < Please help us revive 'MobiChat' with a small donation to cover costs... ?
  • ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #178 Theme: No Theme - June 24-30, 2019

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
OK. This is so hard. But I have watched all of these utterly amazing images come in day to day. Everyone is stunning. However for me the following.

3rd place is : NickLeon Nick with "Almshouses" - (great depth of colour)

2nd place is : terse Ted - "Circles"

1st place is: terse Ted - " spinning spinning" (best thing I have seen in an age) Simply put. Amazing x
View attachment 146807
Thank you, Stephen, I'm honored :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:, and congrats to Nick, too. It was a very lively week! Well done everybody.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
OK. This is so hard. But I have watched all of these utterly amazing images come in day to day. Everyone is stunning. However for me the following.

1st place is: terse Ted - " spinning spinning" (best thing I have seen in an age) Simply put. Amazing x
View attachment 146807
Well done terse doubly as well, that winning image is unbeatable :notworthy:
Nice one NickLeon as well.
A very interesting and diverse week :thumbs:

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 146807
Congrats to Ted & Nick for well deserved wins.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
While RoseCat Catherine is away, enjoying herself at the NY Pride march, I’m taking it upon myself to close this challenge and ask Coronation80 Stephen to choose his favourites from this wonderful selection of images. Over to you Stephen.
THANK YOU DEAR JILLY!!!!! XOXO

I had so much fun today and completely spaced out regarding my MC duties.... you rock. :inlove:

3C4EC6EC-6CD1-49D2-A9F6-45A66564E31A.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
ten thumbs up, terse Ted :inlove: :thumbs: :inlove: Those LE images (esp Stephen’s #1 pick) are what we Aussies (more the Ockers, really) would call ‘Coca Cola bottlers’ [i have no idea, but I know it’s like ‘ten thumbs up’:notworthy:]

Congrats NickLeon Nick - love the warmth and detail, gorgeous image :thumbs:

A big loud blow of my Pride whistle to terse Ted - Congrats on your win!! :D

View attachment 146815

Woot woot to NickLeon !! :D
Looks like a lot of fun! (Is that the lovely Shea?)

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Normally I'd choose a no theme week, but since we just had one...

for those of you in the southern hemisphere, presently facing winter in July ( :confused: ), you can choose your current season as an alternative theme if you wish.
And thank you for remembering there is life beyond the Pacific :mobibabe:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
:oops: Thank you - I stumbled on the spelling - how do you say it? One syllable or two?
It’s one syllable, and pronounced just like your other spelling “shay”. Don’t worry.... she gets people spelling and saying it wrong all the time (shee-ah :rolleyes:), despite the fact that the home to one of our local baseball teams - NY Mets - is Shea Stadium. <sigh>

Edit: Shea Stadium was fairly recently rebuilt and is now called Citi Field, but I still call it by its original name.