MobiColour RESULT: MC #178 Theme: No Theme - June 24-30, 2019

OK. This is so hard. But I have watched all of these utterly amazing images come in day to day. Everyone is stunning. However for me the following.

3rd place is : NickLeon Nick with "Almshouses" - (great depth of colour)

2nd place is : terse Ted - "Circles"

1st place is: terse Ted - " spinning spinning" (best thing I have seen in an age) Simply put. Amazing x
View attachment 146807
Thank you, Stephen, I'm honored :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:, and congrats to Nick, too. It was a very lively week! Well done everybody.

OK. This is so hard. But I have watched all of these utterly amazing images come in day to day. Everyone is stunning. However for me the following.

1st place is: terse Ted - " spinning spinning" (best thing I have seen in an age) Simply put. Amazing x
View attachment 146807
Well done terse doubly as well, that winning image is unbeatable :notworthy:
Nice one NickLeon as well.
A very interesting and diverse week :thumbs:

View attachment 146807
Congrats to Ted & Nick for well deserved wins.

Very interesting week there, many thanks for the kind comments and congrats to terse for some great images.

While RoseCat Catherine is away, enjoying herself at the NY Pride march, I’m taking it upon myself to close this challenge and ask Coronation80 Stephen to choose his favourites from this wonderful selection of images. Over to you Stephen.
THANK YOU DEAR JILLY!!!!! XOXO

I had so much fun today and completely spaced out regarding my MC duties.... you rock. :inlove:

3C4EC6EC-6CD1-49D2-A9F6-45A66564E31A.jpeg

ten thumbs up, terse Ted :inlove: :thumbs: :inlove: Those LE images (esp Stephen’s #1 pick) are what we Aussies (more the Ockers, really) would call ‘Coca Cola bottlers’ [i have no idea, but I know it’s like ‘ten thumbs up’:notworthy:]

Congrats NickLeon Nick - love the warmth and detail, gorgeous image :thumbs:

A big loud blow of my Pride whistle to terse Ted - Congrats on your win!! :D

View attachment 146815

Woot woot to NickLeon !! :D

Looks like a lot of fun! (Is that the lovely Shea?)

Last edited:
Normally I'd choose a no theme week, but since we just had one...

for those of you in the southern hemisphere, presently facing winter in July ( :confused: ), you can choose your current season as an alternative theme if you wish.

And thank you for remembering there is life beyond the Pacific :mobibabe:

:oops: Thank you - I stumbled on the spelling - how do you say it? One syllable or two?
It’s one syllable, and pronounced just like your other spelling “shay”. Don’t worry.... she gets people spelling and saying it wrong all the time (shee-ah :rolleyes:), despite the fact that the home to one of our local baseball teams - NY Mets - is Shea Stadium. <sigh>

Edit: Shea Stadium was fairly recently rebuilt and is now called Citi Field, but I still call it by its original name.

Back
Top Bottom