MobiColour RESULT: MC #178 Theme: No Theme - June 24-30, 2019

C6589D3A-AAD2-47C6-956C-8FC6F094B50A.jpeg

Customized 1950(ish) Ford woodie at the 25th annual Woodies on the Wharf
Snapseed

I’m loving your use of Spectre Ted.
Spectre works really well! There's no other way I'd manage a 3 second handheld shot. It does miss every now and then -- I suspect there has to be some minimum amount of still scenery for it to grab on to -- but mostly it does the trick. I still use Slow Shutter Cam when I want to go shorter than 3 seconds or longer than 9, but I need a tripod (or something to brace against) for it.

Spectre works really well! There's no other way I'd manage a 3 second handheld shot. It does miss every now and then -- I suspect there has to be some minimum amount of still scenery for it to grab on to -- but mostly it does the trick. I still use Slow Shutter Cam when I want to go shorter than 3 seconds or longer than 9, but I need a tripod (or something to brace against) for it.
Another App not available on Android :(

2:1. Slightly dried out apple.
93CE7EED-4CDA-4CF1-B081-0404348110E1.jpeg

I thought it was interesting to see 2 of the seeds have sprouted. The 2:1 just refers to 2 seeds on one side and one on the other.
Photographed with Camera Pixels and the 2x lens with a +10 diopter added. It certainly provides better detail than my old +10 lens. 20 image DNG Focus Stack set made in Camera Pixels to get everything in focus. I found that the first 10 of the 20 images adequately covered the necessary focus range so I didn’t use the last 10. Developed in Affinity Photo in the Focus Stacking module.

Back
Top Bottom