MobiColour RESULT: MC #179 Theme: Summer (or the current season in your part of the world) - June 30-July 7, 2019

Sunrise.
20190702_052849-01.jpeg
20190702_054549-01-02-02.jpeg

Sunspots

0D147F9D-6623-477B-9D8D-9A47BF9229B7.jpeg

My phone must’ve updated somehow (and against my will) because Union 1)opened up as a ‘new’ app and 2) would not let me save without a subscription. I’m so sad. I’ve used Union just about every single day since I got it when I got my first iPad. I’ve deleted it from my phone and *sigh* just a matter of time before I delete it from my iPad. And start using Superimpose, which has way better functionality and is still purchase-only.
It’s the end of an era. :(

Sunspots

View attachment 146866

My phone must’ve updated somehow (and against my will) because Union 1)opened up as a ‘new’ app and 2) would not let me save without a subscription. I’m so sad. I’ve used Union just about every single day since I got it when I got my first iPad. I’ve deleted it from my phone and *sigh* just a matter of time before I delete it from my iPad. And start using Superimpose, which has way better functionality and is still purchase-only.
It’s the end of an era. :(
Gorgeous. Those colours are HOT! It’s odd that your Union wouldn’t let you save without subscription because my Union updated on the iPad and is still allowing me to save (for the moment). Union Pro now, that’s a subscription only app, but you can still download Union. Check it out because you may not need to mourn the loss of Union just yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom