Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #18!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

Theme is Urban Landscape

This definition may help
"Urban landscape is distinct from 'street photography', which looks at urban experience largely through a study of the people who live it, although the two genres may overlap. Urban landscape photographs often include people, but they are cleary situated and existing in the structures of the town or city."

The judge for this challenge is Geek1956 Kevin!

Last edited:
Thanks as posted on the end of the last competition this weeks theme will be "urban landscape" one definition that may help,

Urban landscape is distinct from 'street photography', which looks at urban experience largely through a study of the people who live it, although the two genres may overlap. Urban landscape photographs often include people, but they are cleary situated and existing in the structures of the town or city.

Good luck

3fe9841689afc4292a932c208129bf8e.jpg

Sydney inner city. Taken with Hipstamatic camera app John S/Cheshire

Thanks as posted on the end of the last competition this weeks theme will be "urban landscape" one definition that may help,

Urban landscape is distinct from 'street photography', which looks at urban experience largely through a study of the people who live it, although the two genres may overlap. Urban landscape photographs often include people, but they are cleary situated and existing in the structures of the town or city.

Good luck
Great theme Kevin!

Really like this composition, and the Hipsta combo too!

Now ya talking! Great theme. Time for some straight pics (yep, I do occasionally do 'proper' photography :p)

Three pictures from one of my trips to do rural photography in HK (man, have to try and fit some more of these trips in before I leave!).

PIC 1 - Hipstamatic, Jane with 30 brightness.

image.jpeg

Now ya talking! Great theme. Time for some straight pics (yep, I do occasionally do 'proper' photography :p)

Three pictures from one of my trips to do rural photography in HK (man, have to try and fit some more of these trips in before I leave!).

View attachment 77942

Wow love this the colour and detail [emoji106][emoji106]

View attachment 77942
PIC 2 - Camera+, Snapseed

Was taken by surprise when I came across this in one of the old abandoned buildings.
View attachment 77943
PIC 3 - Hipstamatic, Loftus+Love81+Triple Crown and some tweaks.

View attachment 77944

Brilliant bunch of images Ann. I love the John Lennon one. And the bike - they left it overnight and look what happened.:lol:

3fe9841689afc4292a932c208129bf8e.jpg

Great theme Kevin. :thumbs: This is a lovely image - lots of texture and I just love the way the picture of flowers in the window is turned outwards to the street, picking up the plants by the bench. Lots to see.

View attachment 77942
PIC 3 - Hipstamatic, Loftus+Love81+Triple Crown and some tweaks.

View attachment 77944
PIC 2 - Camera+, Snapseed

Was taken by surprise when I came across this in one of the old abandoned buildings.
View attachment 77943

Okay no more housework for you this week Ann. Love these shots!!

View attachment 77942
Oh how I love this!!!! [emoji173]️

Back
Top Bottom