MobiColour RESULT: MC #181 Theme: No Theme - July 15-21, 2019

CF225F11-6E4E-47C4-A73F-6E750BDF90B7.jpeg

Undercover Illuminati car
Photos, Snapseed

Well this week certainly flew by! (This whole month is speeding away :confused: ) It’s time for rizole to make his choices - whenever you’re ready. :)

The secret theme this week turns out to be dramatic landscape.

Hms are
deepop with Not Not Pigeons
sinnerjohn with Broken
terse will Fall Creek
jsi with Blasket Island

I'm doing a joint 3rd to
ImageArt for Estepona, Spain. Beautiful composition, framing and light. I saw it as a painting on first look.
Coronation80 with Boardwalk. Balance, lines, depth and the faded pedestrian symbol in the foreground pulls the eye and adds a nice detail.

In second is deepop with Climbing Gym. A fab abstract landscape that twists perspective and shows simple geometric shapes at large scale and busy fine small scale detail. Love the colours too.

Our winner this week is RoseCat with Down the Hatch.

C9D2AB99-661F-4E51-A7DA-460813F7C70C.jpeg

Love the scale, the drama, balance, the shapes and detail. The large-scale technological construction punching a hole in a natural landscape reminds me of a good sci-fi book cover for, probably one of the older school, space opera or hard sci-fi genres. A futuristic or cyberpunk craft flying through the scene and title and author in an embossed typeface would fit in quite well. Love it, well done.

Sorry but linking doesn't seem to be working for me today. I'm not sure it ever has using Firefox on Android, much easier to type these things up with an actual keyboard after all.

Last edited:

Hms are
sinnerjohn with Broken
terse will Fall Creek
jsi with Blasket Island

I'm doing a joint 3rd to
ImageArt for Estepona, Spain. Beautiful composition, framing and light. I saw it as a painting on first look.
Coronation80 with Boardwalk. Balance, lines, depth and the faded pedestrian symbol in the foreground pulls the eye and adds a nice detail.

In second is deepop with Climbing Gym. A fab abstract landscape that twists perspective and shows simple geometric shapes at large scale and busy fine small scale detail. Love the colours too.

View attachment 147491

Love the scale, the drama, balance, the shapes and detail. The large-scale technological construction punching a hole in a natural landscape reminds me of a good sci-fi book cover for, probably one of the older school, space opera or hard sci-fi genres. A futuristic or cyberpunk craft flying through the scene and title and author in an embossed typeface would fit in quite well. Love it, well done.

Sorry but linking doesn't seem to be working for me today. I'm not sure it ever has using Firefox on Android, much easier to type these things up with an actual keyboard after all.
Yay RoseCat!!! Good choice, rizole. That's the one that stopped me in my tracks. (And thank you for the HM. :notworthy: )

Hms are
sinnerjohn with Broken
terse will Fall Creek
jsi with Blasket Island

I'm doing a joint 3rd to

View attachment 147491

Well done, Catherine! Wonderful image. Fab one David! And thanks Rizole for my third place shared with a great image from Stephen.

Hms are
@deepop with Not Not Pigeons
@sinnerjohn with Broken
@terse will Fall Creek
@jsi with Blasket Island

I'm doing a joint 3rd to
@ImageArt for Estepona, Spain. Beautiful composition, framing and light. I saw it as a painting on first look.
@Coronation80 with Boardwalk. Balance, lines, depth and the faded pedestrian symbol in the foreground pulls the eye and adds a nice detail.

In second is @deepop with Climbing Gym. A fab abstract landscape that twists perspective and shows simple geometric shapes at large scale and busy fine small scale detail. Love the colours too.

Our winner this week is @RoseCat with Down the Hatch.
This was an unexpected, pleasant surprise to come home to! Thank you so much, Rizole. So happy you like the image, and very much appreciate the honor! :blush:

Congrats to placers deepop David, Coronation80 Stephen and ImageArt Ann, and all the HMs.... such lovely images! :inlove:

A futuristic or cyberpunk craft flying through the scene and title and author in an embossed typeface would fit in quite well.
Well, if you fancy editing it please feel free! You have a knack for this and I’d be thrilled to see your vision.

Hms are
sinnerjohn with Broken
terse will Fall Creek
jsi with Blasket Island

I'm doing a joint 3rd to

View attachment 147491

Your sci-fi thoughts are spot on. Great shot, Catherine. Congrats to Stephen and Ann (I loved Life Saver as well) and all the HMs. Thanks for the 2nd place spot and the HM.

Back
Top Bottom