MobiColour RESULT: MC #183 Theme: COMPANIONS - July 29-August 4, 2019

259440FE-170C-453B-967A-892EDFACC943.jpeg

Bees and flowers
ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

The Calendar

The calendar continues its course, no matter what is happening there, here or anywhere. I hope that at some point a turning point of this one, in Nicaragua, will allow me to continue sharing with all my dear friends of Mobitog.
Best regards and best wishes of peace and well-being to all.
I always remember you with a lot of feeling.

The Calendar
View attachment 147867

The calendar continues its course, no matter what is happening there, here or anywhere. I hope that at some point a turning point of this one, in Nicaragua, will allow me to continue sharing with all my dear friends of Mobitog.
Come back when you can, Rodolfo! We miss you.

The Calendar
View attachment 147867

So lovely to see you Rodolfo! Sending hugs!

The Calendar
View attachment 147867

Hey Rodolfo, we miss you here and it’s lovely that you sent us a message to let us know that you’re still around. We worry you know.

Back
Top Bottom