MobiColour RESULT: MC #183 Theme: COMPANIONS - July 29-August 4, 2019

Workmates, Sony Xperia
DSC_3007.JPG

Another week gone by, and now it's August! :eek: It's time for JillyG Jilly to choose her favorite companions. Whenever you're ready, no rush at all. :)

Agh, this is so difficult. I loved every single one of the images submitted! But I suppose there must be a winner. And this week the gold medal goes to rizole Rizole with Childhood Companions.

6ADD880B-5031-48D3-9BC0-0BDB417BC67F.jpeg

Silhouettes AND a sunset! What’s not to love? Innocent enjoyment personified. Brilliant.

Coming in a very (very) close second is Coronation80 Stephen with Workmates and Laundry Friends.
F495C5C7-54F5-4733-855D-9657D484F52A.jpegF6903012-E11B-4305-AC24-C3BE8A82F0AF.jpeg
A wonderful pair of different, but somehow similar images that made me smile.

Coming in a very (very) close third is Breconrambler Hans with How long will it last? and deepop David with Chicago.
BDBECE0D-B76C-4DE0-90F7-3496B0BF5361.jpeg C111F328-F388-4930-89F4-7855EFF0A8AD.jpeg
Hans also gets the Cute Photo Award this week for those two babes. In about 20 years time he’ll be more than happy to have another cute babe rubbing suncream on him! :lol: Those blues that David always gets in his Chicago cityscape images are just gorgeous.

So there we are dear Mobi members. Considering it’s holiday season, I think the standard of images submitted was really high and I thank you all for embracing the Companions theme.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for my placing, and a brilliant winner and 3rd placings. I particularly admire Hans (my budd) Breconrambler for his work, he is a newbie but embracing it with gusto. Love him

Agh, this is so difficult. I loved every single one of the images submitted! But I suppose there must be a winner. And this week the gold medal goes to rizole Rizole with Childhood Companions.

View attachment 147980
Silhouettes AND a sunset! What’s not to love? Innocent enjoyment personified. Brilliant.

Coming in a very (very) close second is Coronation80 Stephen with Workmates and Laundry Friends.
View attachment 147981View attachment 147982

Coming in a very (very) close third is Breconrambler Hans with How long will it last? and deepop David with Chicago.
View attachment 147983 View attachment 147984
Hans also gets the Cute Photo Award this week for those two babes. In about 20 years time he’ll be more than happy to have a cute babe rubbing suncream on him! :lol: Those blues that David always gets in his Chicago cityscape images are just gorgeous.

So there we are dear Mobi members. Considering it’s holiday season, I think the standard of images submitted was really high and I thank you all for embracing the Companions theme.
Well chosen, Jilly!!! rizole 's image has all the *feels*...it's a bit magical! Congrats Riz!!! :inlove:
High fives to runners up Coronation80 Stephen, Breconrambler Hans and deepop David!! Beautiful depictions on the theme, every one.

Thanx everyone for considering my ‘cute’photo and awarding me joint 3rd place with David’s gorgeous Blues.Congratulations to Rizole for first and Stephen for runner up with their exciting efforts. Besides it’s always a pleasure to see all and everyone’s contributions....

View attachment 147980

Hans also gets the Cute Photo Award this week for those two babes. In about 20 years time he’ll be more than happy to have another cute babe rubbing suncream on him! :lol: Those blues that David always gets in his Chicago cityscape images are just gorgeous.

Thank you very much for the win. :notworthy:
Well done Coronation80, Breconrambler and deepop.

Thanx everyone for considering my ‘cute’photo and awarding me joint 3rd place with David’s gorgeous Blues.Congratulations to Rizole for first and Stephen for runner up with their exciting efforts. Besides it’s always a pleasure to see all and everyone’s contributions....
Well done you. Beer?

View attachment 147980

Excellent choices, Jilly. Congrats to Rizole, Stephen, and Hans. Thanks for singing the blues on my 3rd place spot.

Back
Top Bottom